Meet & Greet - November 20 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the November 20th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes, plus 3.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nope, not this time, but maybe next!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For your sake I sure hope not! Now how about that desert diving? I have always wanted to dive Lake Powell... That is kinda Arizona!

Let us know when you go. That would be a fun camping/diving trip. Locally, we dive a lot at Lake Pleasant. Not the coastal waters you're used to but hey, it's wet.

Steve.

Is he coming to attack Arizona? I don't get it...

I'd venture to answer...Yes he is.

With the long list of those he has scammed and fell victim to his fraudulent business practices (including myself), he is most certainly trying to expand his client base out past the SoCal area. I've been in dive shops and spoken to divers from San Diego to Bakersfield and as far East as Marianna Florida and heard stories of his shady practices.

I'm guessing this is what triggered the responses from our SoCal brethren.

I got the word too late to avoid this guy, but since then we who have dealt with Tevis personally, and been scammed, try to help others keep their hard earned money in their pockets.

Ultimatly, ya'll as consumers are going to buy where you want. But hopefully after some reasearch and consideration. Please take into consideration that what seems to be the majority of the Southern California dive community and dive shops have blacklisted this guy, avoid him, and make a point to inform others.

And Darn, I was just in Scottsdale when ya'll were having your shin dig! I just didn't know about it. :( Very glad you had a blast!

Let us know when you go. That would be a fun camping/diving trip. Locally, we dive a lot at Lake Pleasant. Not the coastal waters you're used to but hey, it's wet.

Steve.

I don't have any plans on the books but it does look like fun. Where could I read more on the logistics of diving there? I haven't had a ton of luck finding info on it... I am sure it is here somewhere.

I see Rich G. in the picture, but I don't see his name listed as an attendee, has he insulted someone he shouldn't of?????

And on to a better note...

The Meet & Greet was last Thursday and it was a blast! We had a great turn out, and Leo from Elephant Bar made sure everything went smoothly throughout the whole night. Make sure you visit his restaurant again soon.

We had the following in attendance:

John - ScubaJCF
Michael - RudeBob
Rob - RAWalker
Nancy - RAWalker's better half AKA SherlThePerl on DiveBuddy.com
Skip - Apeks
Brian - DiveBri
Brian - Brian74
Bill - PhxSki
Beth - PhxSki's better half.
Karen - KazInAZ
Art - AzCaddMan
Geoff - Heffay
Dan - VanDuse1
Steve - ScubaSteve2000
Janet - ScubaSteve2000's better half.
Troy - divelizard
KC - az_kc
Angie - Angie on DiveBuddy.com
MJ - OcnSekrMJ on DiveBuddy.com
& Todd

The follow people wons prizes in the drawing:

SherlThePerl AKA Nancy won $10.00 to Starbucks
AzCaddMan AKA Art won $10.00 to Starbucks
PhiSki AKA Bill won $20.00 to Sports Chalet
KazInAz AKA Karen won 2 free tank rentals from N'Depth - Thanks MJ for donating it!
AZ_KC AKA KC won the Hotsuits Wetsuit Heater and Belt - Thanks John for donating it!

Thanks to everyone for coming out, and I cant wait to see you all again soon!

Well, I pass out lil questionnaires, and that is how everyone is entered in the drawing. If you don't fill out a piece of paper, then I won't remember you, especially after a few beers.

And yes! Rich G. was in attendance. Funny guy. I could show you an even better pic of him and I! :popcorn:

I see Rich G. in the picture, but I don't see his name listed as an attendee, has he insulted someone he shouldn't of?????

Well, I pass out lil questionnaires, and that is how everyone is entered in the drawing. If you don't fill out a piece of paper, then I won't remember you, especially after a few beers.

And yes! Rich G. was in attendance. Funny guy. I could show you an even better pic of him and I! :popcorn:

Figures, now that he's going social, I guess I'll have to teach him how to write his name. :rofl3:
Bring on the picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom