Meet & Greet - Dec 13th - 9am - Lake Pleasant, AZ

Will you be attending this spectacular event?

• Yes, count me in.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, maybe next time.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Possibly, let me try and clear my schedule.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds like you aren't planning to dive?:confused::no:

P.S. My sister in law (former diver) may join the party along with son and maybe her hubby.

Very few and far between have actually seen me dive... It's a very special occassion when it happens.

WooHoo! Family is always fun! :D

Aloha! :wavey:

We have the below prizes that have been donated to us for our December Meet & Greet... so far! There will be more to come, so check back frequently for updates.

Pup Morse has donated 1 of his amazing "Just a Scuba Cowboy" CD's. I will also have his tunes playing at the event! :yeahbaby:

Check out his website at http://pupmorse.com/index.cfm and buy one of his awesome CD's for $15.

52243-thumb.jpg

Also, drilldaddy_99 has donated an Aqua Pencil Kit. This is an awesome slate and comes with the Aqua Pencil, Aqua Tether, Aqua Slate, Aqua Lead Pack, and an Aqua Pencil Eraser. :yeahbaby:

detail_2_Xit_404-SGSC-APK-001s.jpg

Check out XIT404 at Xit 404. Underwater and Scuba Diving products, Pacific Grove, CA

I only have a 5/4 wetsuit... any idea how cold the water will be? I just dont want to have to purchace something else right now..
Anything ya want us to bring, chips or some kind of dish? I may be able to get the Mrs. to make a pasta salad.
Does anyone know if open fires are permitted? A little fire to warm up to may be a good idea.
Hey! how did you know my name? hehe

I only have a 5/4 wetsuit... any idea how cold the water will be? I just dont want to have to purchace something else right now..
Anything ya want us to bring, chips or some kind of dish? I may be able to get the Mrs. to make a pasta salad.
Does anyone know if open fires are permitted? A little fire to warm up to may be a good idea.
Hey! how did you know my name? hehe

If you wear a hooded vest with your wet suit, you should be fine. Lookin at 60'sish

Well, you and the family can bring sandwiches for yourself, or meat to grill if you'd like. Im hoping people bring a big bowl of salads and sides, so everyone can share. Pasta Salad sounds yummy, if it's not too much trouble! :blinking:

Last edited:
Aloha!

Another update on the prize giveaway for our event on December 13th.

ScubaDoRag.com has donated a set of BuddyBands! :yeahbaby:

You wear one and your buddy wears one or you wear one on your arm or calf and put the other one on your gear so the boat crew knows by color coding your cool stuff. Some dive parties all wear the same - oh, you know, have fun, be seen!

120a17c526cb39908e85caac055975cb.image.120x72.png

These are very cool, read the details below...

BuddyBands are sold in pairs and worn in the Safety Triangle to easily identify your Buddy or members of Dive Groups. Stealth black is really cool but a bit o color coding helps you, your buddy, Dive Masters and Instructors for instant visual pairing up. Theres a place for your Cylume Sticks or Sharpie pen and we are getting reports from our beta testers for other uses. At Myrtle Beach Bike Week they were used as extra wide headbands and as identification bands around a purse. They can be fed onto BC straps as an ID alternative.

Aloha!

Another update on the prize giveaway for our event on December 13th.

https://bigbluedive.com has donated a ScubaTank Necklace! :yeahbaby:

Big Blue offers a wide variety of marine life and diving gifts for all ocean enthusiasts. These fine crafted treasures and wearable art are all designed and hand sculpted by artist and conservationist Roland St. John. Many styles are incredibly detailed and accurate representations of some of the most fascinating animals in our oceans. Other styles are sculpted to capture the essence and flowing motion in contemporary styling.

"Awareness and education are our greatest allies in preserving our oceans?" Roland St. John

69_thumbnail_image.jpg

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. My wife's pregnancy is making it too hard for her to manage our 2.5 yr old by herself for that long of a period of time...Hopefully see y'all soon...

I won't be able to make the meet and greet this time. Its my last chance to do the Scubateers boat dive that Janet won at the October meet and greet. Have a burger and hot dog for me.

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom