Meet & Greet - Dec 13th - 9am - Lake Pleasant, AZ

Will you be attending this spectacular event?

• Yes, count me in.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, maybe next time.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Possibly, let me try and clear my schedule.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Morning All!

I cant wait for tomorrow. :yeahbaby:

Also, bring some chairs, so you have a place to sit...

And if you're not there at 9, thats fine. We'll be there for a bit, and most will probably get in 2 dives, so that'll have us there still around 11-12.

Hello I am also new to this board and to diving. I have only done 15 dives so far, all but four have been at the lake. My hubby doesn't dive but is willing to come along and hang on the shore with the kids if that is okay. If it isn't just let me know.
I don't have a dive buddy willing to enter the cold water but I am hoping to get to meet some of you and try the navagation course. I am actually signed up to do a navagation class i just haven't finished the dives yet. I just excited to have an opportunity to dive and practice my skills. Thanks diverdanaz for telling me about it!

My hubby doesn't dive but is willing to come along and hang on the shore with the kids if that is okay. If it isn't just let me know.
I'm sure it will be kids, dogs, everyone.
Bring your friends and family for a day of fun at Lake Pleasant.

Welcome to Scubaboard also.

Thanks for the welcome and for the info. I guess I should of realized bring your family would include kids. I just don't want to be the one person who brought kids to the event. My dtr is going to make brownies to bring with.

No worries my 3 year old nephew will be there with his parents. His mother is a former diver and his father isn't comfortable in the water. There will be other non divers also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom