Meet & Greet - Dec 13th - 9am - Lake Pleasant, AZ

Will you be attending this spectacular event?

• Yes, count me in.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, maybe next time.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Possibly, let me try and clear my schedule.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody anybody, don't forget a report when you return. Looks like it is going to be a fun day :bounce2:

I had a great time today and so did my hubby and kids. Thanks everyone for your hospitality. What a nice way to meet fellow divers and get some dive time in too.
The water was 57 and vis was 10-15 which is descent for the lake. I was comfortable in my hooded 5ml.

Thanks so much to everyone for making this another wonderful event! :yelclap:

In attendance, we had...

ScubaJCF - John
Dyvfiend - Tim
RAWalker - Rob
SherlThePerl - Nancy - Brought yummy homemade banana bread
Eileen, Joe and lil Eddie
DiverDanAZ - Dan
Gayla - Dan's better half
and Torque the wonder dog! Woof woof
DitchG2 - Rich - Brought a cooler filled with drinks - Special thanks for my Monster! :blinking:
Karen Cleveland - Brought yummy Einsteins bagels
AzTekDiver - John
Sea Princess - Laura - Her daughter made us yummy brownies
Rich - Laura is his better half
AzDiver23 - Josh - Brought tons of food, that I ended up bringing home w/ me Hotdogs for dinner! :D
Kate - Baked yummy chocolate chip cookies, that I stole, and brought home! :D
Brian74 - Brian
Theresa
Dave - DesertDolphin
Earl - Soon to be SB member, currently a lurker. :wink:
ScubaSteve2000 - Steve - Made an appearance after his Scubateers boat dives
RudeBob - Michael - Made an appearance after his Scubateers boat dives

And congratulations to these drawing winners: :luxhello:

Nancy - Scubaboard sticker and pin
Dan - Scubaboard sticker and pin
Gayla - Pup Morse's "Just a Scuba Cowboy" CD
Kate - Aqua Pencil Slate
Josh - ScubaDoRag's Buddy Bands
John - Scuba tank necklace
Joe - Scuba Magazine Scubscription

Phew, you guys are amazing! Thanks again to everyone for coming out, and I cant wait to do it again soon! :D:D:D

A special thanks to:

Pup Morse for donating 1 of his amazing "Just a Scuba Cowboy" CD's.

Check out his website at Pup Morse - Intro and buy one of his awesome CD's for $15.

Also, drilldaddy_99 for donating an Aqua Pencil Kit. This is an awesome slate and comes with the Aqua Pencil, Aqua Tether, Aqua Slate, Aqua Lead Pack, and an Aqua Pencil Eraser.

Check out XIT404 at Xit 404. Underwater and Scuba Diving products, Pacific Grove, CA

ScubaDoRag.com for donating a set of BuddyBands!

You wear one and your buddy wears one or you wear one on your arm or calf and put the other one on your gear so the boat crew knows by color coding your cool stuff. Some dive parties all wear the same - oh, you know, have fun, be seen!

https://bigbluedive.com for donating a ScubaTank Necklace!

Big Blue offers a wide variety of marine life and diving gifts for all ocean enthusiasts. These fine crafted treasures and wearable art are all designed and hand sculpted by artist and conservationist Roland St. John. Many styles are incredibly detailed and accurate representations of some of the most fascinating animals in our oceans. Other styles are sculpted to capture the essence and flowing motion in contemporary styling.

"Awareness and education are our greatest allies in preserving our oceans?" Roland St. John

69_thumbnail_image.jpg

and Salva Vida Scuba for donating a 1 year subscription to Scuba Diving Magazine!

THANKS SO MUCH for the donations! :worship: And dont forgot to visit our December sponsors webpages!

Last edited:
Was great meeting you all, and turned out to be a great morning-the afternoon doesn't look very good, and they say rain next couple days. Glad so many came out- I didn't expect many with holidays around the corner.
Thanks all Gayla and I had a good time!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Earl,the new guy who stopped by the Meet & Greet today. As promised, I am now registered on Scubaboard . I will lurk no more, forever.Thanks to all for making me feel welcome, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Hi, I'm Earl,the new guy who stopped by the Meet & Greet today. As promised, I am now registered on Scubaboard . I will lurk no more, forever.Thanks to all for making me feel welcome, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Welcome to ScubaBoard Earl! :D Thanks for stopping by as well. Hope you got to see some birds while you were out there too! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Back
Top Bottom