Meet & Greet - Dec 13th - 9am - Lake Pleasant, AZ

Will you be attending this spectacular event?

• Yes, count me in.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, maybe next time.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Possibly, let me try and clear my schedule.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a great dive this weekend, Steve.
The lake vis is really improving.

Best,

JcF

I won't be able to make the meet and greet this time. Its my last chance to do the Scubateers boat dive that Janet won at the October meet and greet. Have a burger and hot dog for me.

Steve.

Understandable but who's gonna get the cookies?

I don't know about cookies, but I'll see if I can stop at my uncles bakery on the way up to the lake and grab some goodies!

Well, we'll be there when youre done with the Scubateers! Cookies? Whose bringing cookies? Yum Yum!

Ok it's on! Wife is making her yummy pasta salad!
Add one more to the list ok? My stepson Frankee is interested in SCUBA, so he will come along as well.. cook kid.

Ok it's on! Wife is making her yummy pasta salad!
Add one more to the list ok? My stepson Frankee is interested in SCUBA, so he will come along as well.. cook kid.

Cook the kid? That doesn't sound very appetizing.

It looks like I can't make it either...my finals are taking the best of me. So I have to sit down a study hard. I'm disappointed that I can't make it again...I hope you guys have fun though!

- Ali

Well, we'll be there when youre done with the Scubateers! Cookies? Whose bringing cookies? Yum Yum!

The first time I met Kris and Mindy at the lake (dives 6 and 7) I picked up a thing of chocolate chunk cookies to share. It kind of grew into a "tradition" because I usually bring cookies to pass around when I go diving. See? yet another reason to go diving.:D

I'll stop by after I get off the boat. I want to try John's navigation course.

Steve.

I remember those dives... and the cookies as well! Calle, you've got to dive to earn the cookies though, no freebies!

I'll toss a year subscription to Scuba Diving magazine into the raffle as a prize for someone too...

cool kid...
I have to remember to read before i post!

I remember those dives... and the cookies as well! Calle, you've got to dive to earn the cookies though, no freebies!

I'll toss a year subscription to Scuba Diving magazine into the raffle as a prize for someone too...

Does snorkeling count? :popcorn:

WooHoo on the mag subscription! Youre awesome. :yeahbaby:

You can Mindy gonna be there? :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom