Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've added a picture gallery section to the Gilboa website that are based upon contributions from visiting photogs.

For those that haven't been to the quarry, these pics give a more complete picture of what to expect than did the few that were sprinkled around the site for descriptive purposes.

http://www.divegilboa.com/Pics_Master.shtm

Looking forward to adding pics from the Meet and Greet!

diver_paula:
Now I just have to find time to shop, pick up my regs and pack the vehicle. Don't think I'm gettin' there first thing Friday morning.

Not if you pack for Gilboa the same way you pack for dive trips. Will you be bringing any canned goodies? I here that the boarder crossing into Ohio can be pretty tuff.

Mitten Diver:
Not if you pack for Gilboa the same way you pack for dive trips. Will you be bringing any canned goodies? I here that the boarder crossing into Ohio can be pretty tuff.

Hey! I pack for the space available. :wink:

I'm not sure what you are refering to by canned goodies but I know who P.O.'d the border guard and it sure wasn't me!

I have a case and half (or so) of stuff with a pic of my favorite brewing American patriot on the bottle for our enjoyment.

I hope that we have a thirsty crew :) . By the way, remember the wrecking crew secondary motto:

"Life is too short to drink cheap beer."

Sorry to say my friends but I have had an unexpected situation come up and am not going to make it, I am stuck moving thanks to an *** hole of a landlord and wanting to jump my rent, $100 a month increase is not cool!!!! I hope to catch up with all of you soon as I hope to be a gilboa soon.

komi hunter:
Sorry to say my friends but I have had an unexpected situation come up and am not going to make it, I am stuck moving thanks to an *** hole of a landlord and wanting to jump my rent, $100 a month increase is not cool!!!! I hope to catch up with all of you soon as I hope to be a gilboa soon.

Dude- that sucks.....catch you at teh next one.

Jenny and I Will bring some misc snack and desert food. I cant wait to get there and see you all on Saturday.

Scott :D

I sorry but nitroxjunkie wil be on this with is "Clobber" too..
IndyScott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom