Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly:
That's my logic. Maybe I'll throw in an unbrella to further keep the rain away.

Does that mean if everyone else dives a drysuit, the water will be really warm for little wet me? Nah, I didn't think so either....:D

speedhound:
Does that mean if everyone else dives a drysuit, the water will be really warm for little wet me? Nah, I didn't think so either....:D

No but I bet if you bought a dry suit, Gilboa temps would warm up, and we'd have 72F all the way to 130 :D

I can gaurantee you bright sunny skies all weekend: All I have to do is leave my video cam at home. What's it worth to ya?

speedhound:

There are ways to warm the water around you, but those that are diving dry will need to have a p valve installed.

Mitten Diver:
There are ways to warm the water around you, but those that are diving dry will need to have a p valve installed.

I really don't understand what you mean...especially if I'm borrowing CaverDave's 7mm... :D

Welp got to work a mandatory saturday, looks like I'll be heading up on Sunday instead! Damn!

Bryan

A friend of mine just got a new dry suit and is looking to sell his old one (a DUI- forget if it is a Mens Large or XL) I'll have it at the quarry, he wants $550 for it.

scubapolly:
Paula I bought the fixins for the chicken noodle soup today so we are set on that one.

Now I just have to find time to shop, pick up my regs and pack the vehicle. Don't think I'm gettin' there first thing Friday morning.

I won't be able to get away until around 10:30 or so Fri morning. I should be to Gilboa by around 2:00 or so Friday.

Back
Top Bottom