Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NCDiver2004:
Thanks! So - what are most folks doing - camping or moteling....What kind of vittles can I/we bring?

Lots of camping like Polly said. Not sure if hubby will want to camp or not, depends on the weather :D

Any and all forms of food/beverage are welcome! If it tastes good bring it :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Nevermind, count me out. I've got athletic training duties all day Saturday :sad_2: I plan on making it out there the weekend before or after, hopefully.

Stasia

OK. I guess I've settled it in my mind - I'll be there.....with my 3mm suit ready to go!!! *ROTFLMAO*
*thinking* We gotta be certifiable!
*singing* They're coming to take me away. Ha, ha! Ho, ho! To the funny farm where life is wonderful, all day long!
Well, I'm off to Rescue Diver class tonight! I just might need it!!!!

Eeyore48104:
OK. I guess I've settled it in my mind - I'll be there.....with my 3mm suit ready to go!!! *ROTFLMAO*

And I'll be there with my video cam ready to roll!! You think I'll need a shotgun mic to catch the scream?

Barracuda2:
And I'll be there with my video cam ready to roll!! You think I'll need a shotgun mic to catch the scream?

Nope, don't think there will be a scream. Think his body will go into shock and his lips freeze to his req.

Can't wait!:D

Next time on Mythbusters "3mm is enough protection for diving in ice cold water"
Confirmed or Busted?

Barracuda2:
I am thinking that this guys body is going to hit the water and reflex rocket back to the dock!!!! You could always reverse the Video if he doesn't or he is DOE:D I don't want to miss this... do we have a day and approx. time for this event???
Loretta

You did say you'd be putting a 5mm over that 3mm, correct? Do say yes!

I've worn a 3mm at Gilboa several times but usually not until late in the season when the water and air have warmed up. & even then I didn't hang around the tubes very long.

Funny farm is right!

Paula

I WILL be diving a 3mm....all that I have.....

Polly, Ber - we'll probably be camping also - have to check with the guys - depends a little on weather also. Ber - to me, EVERYTHING tastes good - so I'll bring some things....and LOTS of hot chocolate, hot tea, hot coffee, hot water....'cause of the 3 mm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom