Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are making me reconsider...I need to drop off my tanks to get them hydroed and Vized or is that PHIZZED? Keep forgetting but I know they're do...Also would get the salt out of my regs and BC...Not so does your brew include anything made from concords?

Well shoot I froze my butt off last April during check out dives and I've got 3 exams the monday after that weekend, but this looks too fun to pass up. Plus I just ordered a BP/W that I'll be dieing to use in open water! I shall be there if nothing else comes up.

Any youngins like me gonna be there?

Some of my students (OW and AOW) are college age (20-24). We'll see if they plan to hang around after we get done abusing them :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Divingnthedark:
You guys are making me reconsider...I need to drop off my tanks to get them hydroed and Vized or is that PHIZZED? Keep forgetting but I know they're do...Also would get the salt out of my regs and BC...Not so does your brew include anything made from concords?

Sorry, but I've never done anyhting with that type of fruit. I do have some Strawberry wine, and Raspberry wine, tho.

Ken

Divingnthedark:
HHhhmmm Raspberry sounds interesting:05: What days are you going to be there Ken? I need to figure out a game plan here...
Loretta

I'm planning on being there Saturday and Sunday.

Ken

exr:
Where in the heck is Giboa?

Gilboa is a small town a little west of Findlay Ohio on route 224. There is a nice quarry there for diving. If you'd like more complete directions, just let any of us on here know which way you'll be traveling from and we an give you specific directions for that.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom