MC wreck divers get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh well, I need to work on my navigation anyway and 50 feet would make it too easy. :eyebrow:

Mel, I am planning on diving with Discovery next Friday and Saturday, or I would definately be there.

I have a big cooler I will load up with water and soft drinks. Anyone have any preferences?

Where should I try to set up at? It has been several years since I have been there, so I am not sure where the entry points are.

Looking forward to diving with you guys!

Ken

kwickert:
Oh well, I need to work on my navigation anyway and 50 feet would make it too easy. :eyebrow:

Mel, I am planning on diving with Discovery next Friday and Saturday, or I would definately be there.

I have a big cooler I will load up with water and soft drinks. Anyone have any preferences?

Where should I try to set up at? It has been several years since I have been there, so I am not sure where the entry points are.

Looking forward to diving with you guys!

Ken

Ken, we want to try and set up under the tick infested (kidding) pine trees. We're going to try and get a picnic table. Read above posts so you'll know what cars and what area to look in. Personally, I drink lots and lots of water so that's all I need.

Mel

kwickert:
I probably would have set up under the shady pine trees. :D

Yup, it's hard to go wrong with water, so I will grab a pile of it tonight.

Just confirmed with Discovery for next Friday and Saturday too, WooHooo!!! :jump013:

Ken

mmmmm...beer

Hi Folks - can't get the child care I need for tomorrow and a day at a friend's we were working on fell through - so I can't join you, as much as I wish I could.

Mel mentioned Rawlings - I'm game and 50 ft viz in a quarry sounds WONDERFUL!.

Ya'll all have fun tomorrow!

Later - Charlie

I'm up and cracken, sort of. It may be between 11:30 and 12:00 before I get out there today. I'll look for you under the trees.

Mel

Talk about the living dead...I'm off to get a biscuit, hopefully it will bring me back to life. Hope to see you all later on today!

jason

I'm headed out the door in a few minutes...see ya'll there :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom