MC wreck divers get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone. It was fun meeting and diving with you guys/gals today. Glad all turned out with the lost camera and such :wink: Too bad we only had 6" of viz. We definately need to keep in touch and start getting together more often.

dwright:
Thanks everyone. It was fun meeting and diving with you guys/gals today. Glad all turned out with the lost camera and such :wink: Too bad we only had 6" of viz. We definately need to keep in touch and start getting together more often.

For a minute there I thought you were saying 6 feet! Forgive me, my eyes are tired from straining to see through the muck.

Mary and I had a great time with you guys today. We definitely need to plan the first weekend in November for Rawlings. I'll get a thread started soon (or someone else can go ahead) so people can start jumping on board.

I definitely see more get togethers in the future!

Mel

Definitely a good time. Glenn, Ken and myself had a good 20ft vis in the cold water (thanks to Dale for the hooded vest use!).
I had a great time and look forward to the next one! I hope more can join us next time.

jason

It was fun guys. It was nice to meet you all. We definately need to do this more often.

Jason B:
Definitely a good time. Glenn, Ken and myself had a good 20ft vis in the cold water (thanks to Dale for the hooded vest use!).
I had a great time and look forward to the next one! I hope more can join us next time.

jason

And why please tell were you guys doing in that cold water? :D

Ken, next time we'll bring you a lanyard for your camera!

Hope to see everyone at Rawlings in November!

Mel

I had alot of fun! Thank-you for letting an old Virginia boy :wink: (please don't let the yankee thing out of the bag!) join you.

I tried to fix the link to my pictures, let me know if it worked.

As far as the 1st week of Nov. goes, I'll be looking for the new thread, I should be able to make it.

Ken

I tried to fix the link to my pictures, let me know if it worked.
You got it Ken! Look forward to diving again real soon.

Jason

Didnt someone mention Rawlings earlier in this thread. Oh yea it was ME. Just kidding I like going to new dive sites.Me & the wife should make it to Rawlings for next get together that is if St. Thomas or St. Martaan next week doesnt spoil her.But being newbies any chance to practice is welcome.

SO you all had a good get together well thats great wished i could of been there but as you all now had some great ocean dives this weekend sea's little rough but ok . temps 75-77 with visability 50-70 had anew diver get into trouble sunday this morning early got little over his head went into deco saving his little bottom but all came out ok , luckly severral others figuresd out what happend, brought down some spare air for him I was ok. well I will be going to lake rawlings in OCT 30th -31 if anyone interested they doing some dry suit diving that weekend.
http://www.lakerawlings.com/

I started a thread on the Trips & Happenings part of the NC Club forum regarding the Nov 6 meet at Lake Rawlings. I don't know if it's going to get seen there and may need to be moved to the general forum.

Mel

Back
Top Bottom