MC wreck divers get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He has a few steel tanks as well. Looks like it's Fantasy lake this weekend. :jump013:

I will be bringing one of those blue tarps for setting up gear and a screened room type thing.

I hope to arrive a bit before 11, and will be driving a grey Toyota pickup that you will probably hear before you see. :eyebrow:

Thanks for the invitation!

Ken

kwickert:
He has a few steel tanks as well. Looks like it's Fantasy lake this weekend. :jump013:

I will be bringing one of those blue tarps for setting up gear and a screened room type thing.

I hope to arrive a bit before 11, and will be driving a grey Toyota pickup that you will probably hear before you see. :eyebrow:

Thanks for the invitation!

Ken

Hi Ken,

You'll probably get out there a little bit before us. We'll look for your set up. I'll be the red-head! :)

Mel

I'll be driving a blue Nissan Frontier Crew Cab pickup. I'll have a tarp as well. If anyone needs anything I have lots of extra.....console w/computer, regs, hooded vest, weights, etc.

Don't know for sure if I can make it due to work but I am going to try. I will be in a blue Tahoe if I make it.

Hi guys (wish I could say girls too but none are joining us, why is that?),

I wanted to post a meeting spot so we can look for one another in one general direction. How about whoever gets to the quarry first try to get one of the picnic tables under the pine trees. I should be there around 11:30 and I drive a champagne (christened "Bubbles") colored Mazda MPV mini-van. It has a Gypsy Divers sticker on the back.

Herman, you have to meet us out there sometime tomorrow. I know Mary is looking forward to meeting you as well. We're doing four dives so we should be out there for a while.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Mel

Are we cooking out? Is someone bringing a grill? Anyone wanna rent scooters? Who's Mary that sounds like a girls name to me...but you said there weren't any joining us....hmmm :confused:

dwright:
Are we cooking out? Is someone bringing a grill? Anyone wanna rent scooters? Who's Mary that sounds like a girls name to me...but you said there weren't any joining us....hmmm :confused:

Cooking out would be fun, or just bring some fixins for sandwiches.

Mary is my diving buddy, but she's not on SB. Actually she has registered but I don't think she has posted. Mary you got to get cracken and get on this board more often. Give Bonaire Talk a break! :) I was referring more to the NC women of SB who aren't joining us tomorrow. I'd really like to get to know some more female divers. As of now I only have Mary to dive with. Diving with guys is great and all, nice to have some eye candy around :wink: , but it's also fun hanging out/diving with a group of girls. You know we complain (or should I say b***h) about our diving hair, comfort of our wetsuits, how cold the thermoclines are, which guy looks the sexiest in his gear, etc... .

I'm still hoping to get there around 12:00-12:30. Don't wait on me...if everyone is ready to get wet before I arrive, I'll join in on the second dive. I will be parked near a champagne Mazda MPV, a blue Nissan Frontier Crew Cab pickup, a grey Toyota pickup, maybe blue Tahoe (if Herman comes).

jason

I plan on being there sometime after 11:00. Look forward to meeting everyone.
I will be driving a Black Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ a Carolina Hurricanes License plate.
I do not have a grill to bring. Is anyone bringing a grill for cookout.

See Ya Saturday

Glenn

ncknightdiver:
I plan on being there sometime after 11:00. Look forward to meeting everyone.
I will be driving a Black Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ a Carolina Hurricanes License plate.
I do not have a grill to bring. Is anyone bringing a grill for cookout.

See Ya Saturday

Glenn

I don't have a grill. Just bringing sandwich fixins.

I just got off the phone with my LDS (Gypsy). I wanted to get a map of the quarry. Will bring extras for everyone in case you don't already have one. I'm running over to Office Max this afternoon to get them laminated. They said the vis is still 3ft which is what it was two weeks ago when I was there. Oh well, good opportunity to work on navigation. They were out at Lake Rawlings on Wednesday and said vis is 50ft. Who wants to go to Rawlings?!!!! Maybe that can be the next get together.

Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom