May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there! Too bad we only have a one day overlap! Love to see you guys!

Sorry, don't know much about condos on the island, try contacting Diane at Affordable Trips www.affordabletrips.net she has a lot of inside scoop on places to stay.

Have fun diving with Christi!!!

I noticed that y'all had booked on the front end of Memorial Day this year. It would have been fun to see you again. BUT, I seem to remember that you guys got a wild hair and extended your trip last year. There's no predicting what you may do this time around. Maybe we'll see you after all. If so, we'll meet you at the bar at BA. :cheers:

May 10th to 27th girlfriend and me staying at the Iberostar and diving with Dressel.

My brother and I May 26 to 30 (quick trip)... staying at BA, diving at BA.

OK Sharky - You know something i don't-lol i got dropped off the list :confused:

May 26th-June 2nd-Hotel Cozumel- Dive Paradise

Saw someone mentioned a get together, I would be up for that-wherever-whenever

Just signed up with Dive with Martin.

That's great! I will be there diving with them also at the same time. Maybe we'll get on the same boat. I am from Texas also - DFW area.

That's great! I will be there diving with them also at the same time. Maybe we'll get on the same boat. I am from Texas also - DFW area.
I'll be doing 7 day/dives with them, chances statistically are astronomical!

Texasguy, staying next door so if not on the same boat will see you on the Aura pier in the mornings. I'll be the one with a Sealife camera set up.

Texasguy, staying next door so if not on the same boat will see you on the Aura pier in the mornings. I'll be the one with a Sealife camera set up.

And I will be staying on the other side of Aura at Residencias Reef Condos - so we should all be loading up the pier in the mornings :) Looking forward to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom