May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a way of tracking down my victims...ummmm...I mean dive buddies...:D

denisegg:
I have a way of tracking down my victims...ummmm...I mean dive buddies...:D

Surely not with your navigation system!

Michael

denisegg:
I have a way of tracking down my victims...ummmm...I mean dive buddies...

mwhities:
Surely not with your navigation system!

Michael

Ha! :rofl3: :rofl3:

denisegg:
Laugh it up!!! If I find my way to the Jetties ......

This should help "simplify" where the jetty beach access is and where to park, for those that are "Navigationally Challenged".

see pictoral reference.

26242entry-pano.jpg

mike_s:

This should help "simplify" where the jetty beach access is and where to park, for those that are "Navigationally Challenged".

see pictoral reference.

26242entry-pano.jpg

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Michael

denisegg:
We will also do the sail boat as long as you can get me back to my hotel room(staying in Destin) in time to get a shower before going to Kira's that night.:)

You're a woman, that can take hours, or days. I cannot be responsible for that. We'll likely be done at the sailboat by 3PM, thats taking into account 2 dives at the jetties.

denisegg:
Thanks Mike. That sounds doable. I would like to go back to Morrisons. Do we have to be there by 7am Mat? That would make me leaving Destin by 6am. You have no mercy do you?:wink:

To get two dives in and leaving enough time to get to St. Andrews for the hightide, yep. Come later and dive one tank. I usually leave my house at 5AM to get to Morrison by 7AM.

mike_s:

see pictoral reference.

26242entry-pano.jpg

Oh Yeah Mike that's alot of help!!!!! How am I suppose to get to that tree?????????????? :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
You're a woman, that can take hours, or days. I cannot be responsible for that. We'll likely be done at the sailboat by 3PM, thats taking into account 2 dives at the jetties.

I beg your pardon but it does not take me that long to get ready. I have so much natural beauty very little additional help is needed...:blinking: .....:wink: If the sailboat is not far from my hotel that will give me plenty of time to shower and change and get to Kira's by 5:30 to 6:00. I can go ahead and give her my food to put in the pot so that it can be cooking in case I am a little late.

SuPrBuGmAn:
To get two dives in and leaving enough time to get to St. Andrews for the hightide, yep. Come later and dive one tank. I usually leave my house at 5AM to get to Morrison by 7AM.

Okay, can I let you know about this one on Saturday? I'll see how the diving goes Saturday and how long we stay at Kira's :wink: . There may also be some other folks who would like to join us.

denisegg:
Oh Yeah Mike that's alot of help!!!!! How am I suppose to get to that tree?????????????? :D

Tree? Who said anything about a tree? Clearly you don't need to be driving.... the shower is circled. If you can't see that... watch out Florida!

Michael

denisegg:
Okay, can I let you know about this one on Saturday? I'll see how the diving goes Saturday and how long we stay at Kira's :wink: . There may also be some other folks who would like to join us.

Doesn't matter to me. I'll be out there as long as I can procure a buddy, doesn't matter who that ends up being.

mwhities:
Tree? Who said anything about a tree? Clearly you don't need to be driving.... the shower is circled. If you can't see that... watch out Florida!

Michael

You are the one that is blind and don't need to be driving!! You would run right over that tree to get to the shower!!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom