May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone diving Morrison Sunday AM? I don't think I have a buddy for that yet...

You do realize that you'll have to try one of these creepy little crustaceans dontcha?
Just think of them as cockroaches from the sea/river, pond.

Panama city Jetties kicked up yesterday about 13:30, pull the hook to find shelter, fished just inside the pass, dark clouds filled the sky, wind, white caps. Then it calmed down and we fished for a couple more hours. caught Lady Fish, Blue runners, Bluefish, Perch, casfish(always)
Busy today, will go back Saturday A.M. to pull traps and fish more, plan to be back out there Tuesday. Probably dive it next week, Morrison or Cypress this weekend

snepdiver:
Well I am going to miss out on this adventure.
Have fun for me.

We will miss you snep..:(

Goodnight all. I plan to leave around 7am in the morning and be at the Destin Jetties hopefully around 10 or 10:30. See you there!!

You guys have fun without me. Look for my wife. Although she may avoid you now that I think about it.

Well we had a great day diving at the Destin Jetties yesterday.

A big crowd there from Scubaboard. I'm sure a seperate trip report thread will appear as people crawl out and back to their computers....

Today, we're heading to St Andrews any any last minute straggler want to join in.

well Hey, had a great time over there getting WSW certified.. she got it ... we also enjoyed the Destin dive and only wished that more showed up for the dinner..Oh well enjoyed meeting everyone that I did and hope to do it again.

The food and the company were awesome. I appreciate kchFLA for having our get together at her house and I appreciate Saltydawg for bringing and cooking the crawfish!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom