May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Doesn't matter to me. I'll be out there as long as I can procure a buddy, doesn't matter who that ends up being.

Sounds like a plan!! That will give us more options for more diving for the weekend!!
There should be plenty of different kinds of diving, food and fun for everyone!!:)

Sounds great hockeygirl!!! Just pm KchFla for directions to her house and what she needs you to bring for the cookout at her house on Saturday night.

The crawfish have arrived. Oh so did saltydawg and wdw.

I'll eat 'em, I just don't want to see them alive and crawling around. ::shudders::

cmufieldhockey8:
I'll eat 'em, I just don't want to see them alive and crawling around. ::shudders::

That's what they are doing in the ice chest..right before they go in the pot...:D

Andy is bringing a nondiving buddy of his along so add him to the list. His name is Andrew also.:)
I am only down to bring potatoes and corn so I will also bring some bottled water and soda to drink and maybe a little rum to go with the soda (or alot of rum and a little soda):D

Well I am going to miss out on this adventure. But, My wife and child are still planning on snorkling at St. Andrews on Sunday so you all can look for them. They will be driving a silver Honda Civic. I must stay home and dog sit two dogs that do not belong to me and can not go more than 12 hours without adult supervision. HA.
Have fun for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom