May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver:
You guys have fun without me. Look for my wife. Although she may avoid you now that I think about it.

I'll have you know Kathy and I talked for awhile and I enjoyed meeting her son. Him and Andy talked about what he was doing in the military while Kathy and I caught up.:)

Thanks everyone who came.

For those you didn't - :mooner: grrrrr. I spent around 4 hours last night getting meat out of tails. I did end up with 7-8 cups of meat. :mooner:

Sorry I missed St. Andrews. I failed to set the alarm clock and slept late.

That gave me the chance to play minature golf with Saltydawg and WSW. Unbelievably I won. Saltydawg thinks I cheated or was conning him. But truthfully I had a very unusually good day.

Thanks for setting up the whole dinner shindig Kch! Saltydog, the crawfish were excellent, needs some swampfire to mix with that Zatarans next time though, add a bit of heat! :D It was nice meeting your wife, congratulations on her certification. It was also nice seeing everyone else in attendance...

Now off to make a dive report! Ick!

well we had a great time here is a pic of wsw durring her last checkout
DSCN0004.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom