May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may not make it this weekend. I have had a cold/flu/crud since last Wednesday (5/9). I'm somewhat better today, but still have clogged sinuses. So unless my head (sinuses that is) clears up, I won’t make the trip.

mike_s:
She's got a in-dash-NAV-system in that fancy truck of hers... If that won't help her get there, there is no hope for Google Maps. :rofl3:

hahaha :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

She looks at it like :confused:.

haha

Michael

Smarty "pants" and that is plural for both of you :D ...it doesn't have a simulated driving plan where it tells me whether I should go to destin then morrisons then St Andrews or just skip morrisons and go from destin to St Andrews....or maybe it does. One of you computer gurus can play with it this weekend and find out and show me how to use it.:D
BTW, it will tell me what restaurants are in the area. You punch in destination and what you are looking for, what kind of food, and it will give a list of restaurants in that area and how to get to them. It just hasn't tasted the food yet and can tell me whether it is good or not...:D

mike_s:
Depending on traffic, figure it to be about an hour from Destin to Morrisons.
It's about 45 minutes from Morrisons to St Andrews. (+/-)

But from Destin straight to St Andrews is about an hour? Hmmmmmm, staying at Kira's later and partying sounds good and sleeping in a bit later and making it to St Andrews around 10ish is sounding a bit better, especially if we get 2 dives in at Destin Jetties and one at the sailboat on Saturday.:)

I might be up for going back by Morrisons after leaving St Andrews with that group on my way home. It probably just depends on how tired I am.:)

Okay, I will sit down and draw it all out. Leaving from my house to Destin to Morrisons(or not) to St Andrews (back to Morrisons or not) and back home. I don't guess any of you would want to do this study for me and make me out all possible "simulated driving/diving/dining plans so that I may determine which one would be more feasible. I don't think my in dash system could do that. I don't even think my laptop (with wireless internet) and me could do that.:D

RocketMan:
I may not make it this weekend. I have had a cold/flu/crud since last Wednesday (5/9). I'm somewhat better today, but still have clogged sinuses. So unless my head (sinuses that is) clears up, I won’t make the trip.

RocketMan, I think you have just gotten so use to that small "basin" :klo:you have at work that you are no longer interested in venturing out into the real world and diving:D

mwhities:
hahaha :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

She looks at it like :confused:.

haha

Michael

yeah.. she was confused.

When she bought it she thought it was a screen for the in-car-DVD-player. she's still trying to figure out where to insert the DVD and where the PLAY button is. :rofl3:

mike_s:
yeah.. she was confused.

When she bought it she thought it was a screen for the in-car-DVD-player. she's still trying to figure out where to insert the DVD and where the PLAY button is. :rofl3:

I'm surprised she hasn't jammed up the 6 disc with 6 dvds... Wonder if she called complaining that the dvds aren't playing in th cd slot. :wink:

Michael

Laugh it up!!! If I find my way to the Jetties we will see if there are any "accidental" loss , not searched, and not recovered dive buddy incidents..:D

denisegg:
Laugh it up!!! If I find my way to the Jetties we will see if there are any "accidental" loss , not searched, and not recovered dive buddy incidents..:D

:confused:

You just hope it's the RIGHT jetties.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom