May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltydawg:
sounds lame to me, geezze we don't need no stinking regulators.......she will get over it just come diving ..the dog house aint so bad...I am in mine all the time...after I mved in the dog loves me for the ac and the tv I installed......still trying to figure out how to keep the dog out of my beer cooler in there

I wish it were that easy. I've already exceeded my "in the dog house" quote this month. :|

Michael

SuPrBuGmAn:
My dive plans for the day have changed slightly, decided not to bring the boat this weekend as I brought it last weekend.

I'll be at Destin Jetties parking area at 10:30AM with the intention of making two dives. Afterwards, I'm hoping to make a dip on an unidentified sailboat on the bayside of Okaloosa Island with the remainder of one of the jetty tanks(no need for a full tank at this site).

Need to secure some buddies for these dives, any takers?

Still planning on meeting at Morrison at 7AM with intent on making two dives, although that may change to one dive and use the rest of the time looking at another spring for diving potential. Decision on that will be made later on...

Meeting at St. Andrews Jetties at 11AM for a single tank(maybe double) there.

Andy and I will be at the Destin Jetties by 10:30 so we will be there for that. We will also do the sail boat as long as you can get me back to my hotel room(staying in Destin) in time to get a shower before going to Kira's that night.:)
I am not sure I will be up to driving from Destin to Morrisons (how far) and then to St Andrews(how far is St Andrews from Morrisons and how far is it from Destin?) Help my geographically challenged mind and then I can decide. All this driving kills me..:)

Also, would you pm or post the directions to the Destin Jetties for me? Last time I followed Brandy and I didn't write the directions down. :shakehead I do have the directions to Kira's house so I am good on that.:)

denisegg:
I am not sure I will be up to driving from Destin to Morrisons (how far) and then to St Andrews(how far is St Andrews from Morrisons and how far is it from Destin?) Help my geographically challenged mind and then I can decide. All this driving kills me..:)

Depending on traffic, figure it to be about an hour from Destin to Morrisons.

It's about 45 minutes from Morrisons to St Andrews. (+/-)

Also, would you pm or post the directions to the Destin Jetties for me? Last time I followed Brandy and I didn't write the directions down. :shakehead I do have the directions to Kira's house so I am good on that.:)

Take Hwy 98 and turn toward the beach on Gulf Shore Drive.
Follow Gulf Shore drive around through 2 right turns and a veer to the left.
After that, at the last beach house on the left, look for a showerhead on a post between that beach house and the concrete wall of the large condo complex next door. Parallel parking starts on your right at this point.

You might want to consider getting air fills in Destin on the way back to the hotel. If not, then you can get them at Gomez's in PCB right outside of St Andrews the morning before the dive.

mike_s:
ahhh.... she found the new dive computer you bought huh? :rofl3:

Actually, I think she did. She's a smart cookie. As long as she knows I got it and doesn't ask hom much it was, I'll be alright. :)

BTW, when do I get to come and get those tanks? :wink:

Michael

mike_s:

You might want to consider getting air fills in Destin on the way back to the hotel. If not, then you can get them at Gomez's in PCB right outside of St Andrews the morning before the dive.

Thanks Mike. That sounds doable. I would like to go back to Morrisons. Do we have to be there by 7am Mat? That would make me leaving Destin by 6am. You have no mercy do you?:wink:

mike_s:

Thanks Mike. I'll need those numbers while planning Memorial Day trip. Now do you got an idea how much time it takes to go from Crystal River to St Andrews?

Howard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom