May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltydawg:
ok so who is up for diving some where on friday???

you know it would help if you would show a little enthusiasm towards this trip.....:wink:

ok so who is up for diving some where on friday???

Are you talking Today?

08:00 and boats are already on the jetties

http://www.beachview.com/destin_640.htm

Busy this A.M., Saturday and Monday A.M. Will probably hit springs this P.M. and Saturday P.M. Sunday one of the bay Jetties, tides ideal, Destin or Panama City. Depends on how early I get up. Probably be Panama City

naw sorry next friday on the 18 th.... the other half will be newly cert and whoooohooo...never mind..damnit...

saltydawg,..should we worry about a police officer who has a shark as a avatar? I ws sent from Iwakuni to Okanawa to rescue an aircraft in 79/80, got caught in a typhon. Wher is your boss to be getting ceertified at?

As far as ideal, little change and can dive it anytime,..even multiple tanks,.very little movement, min, sediment

Vortex looked good at 12:00, Dove Morrison 16:30. Probable boat to Cypress in Saturday P.M., Sunday Panama City, dive, crab pots, fishing.

I find neap tides have far more sediment suspended in the water, due to no clean water flushing into the channel at the high. As for currents, they are easily avoided for the most part by diving at slack. I also notice more life running through the channels with the tides moving.

boss is making two dives in morrison springs on wed then thurs two boat dives out of destin...I get to tag along and watch ....yippppppiiiiieee

well the two sacks of crawfish have been ordered for the trip...is everybody ready or what ????huh ...HUH????...Lets hear a motivating OOOOO RAAAAAAA out there people.....

Back
Top Bottom