May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
Can somebody (I haven't put on my ignore list) synopsize this thread for me? I have Mat's itinerary. Is this all happening in the Destin/PC/Springs area?

Who is diving where when, and with what? I may make a weekend of it, myself

Here's what it looks like so far. If anyone has any changes, additions, feel free to reply and add yours int

Fri 18th - Might be a few folks diving the springs (maybe ScubaLuke, Rocketman) (prob in the afternoon)

Sat 19th - AM - SBM diving Bay cones early am
Sat 19th - Noon - high Tide (12:15pm) dive in Destin Jetties - Everyone
Sat 19th -Afternoon - a few folks diving the springs after the jetty dive -
Sat 19th- Afternoon - Hooter's regional Swimsuit competition in Destin. (for BugMan)
Sat 19th - Night - Dine at Kira's house sometime late afternoon/night.

sun 20th - AM - a few folks diving the springs early AM - SBM, Snepdiver meeting at 7am @ Morrisons. see this thread. (or plan here also)
Sun 20th- Noon - Dive at St Andrews (High Tide 12:07pm)
Sun 20th - Afternoon- freshwater rinse dive by a few driving north that afternoon after jetty dive. Prob Rocketman, SnepDiver (I think)

Rest of week, Yoda and I might get together a few days during the week for dives.

So far the list of folks that will be there maybe at some point and time are:

denisegg,andy,ShagMan,panhandvrm,BugMan,snepdiver,Mike_s
RocketMan,PHD?,MDB?,Brandy,Kayla,KchFLA,saltydawg
Whitescubawolf,nitrox32,alcrmsntde,mwhities,scubakris ???

Thanks eversomuch, Mike. It's amazing how there is no thread software that would allow a summary to remain open at the top of a thread, that could be updated as the event develops.

I would have summarized for you but I did not know if I was on your ignore list. Come on over Paul. It would be good to meet you.

So when are you diving Mike S? I do not see you on the list at all. Except in the everyone catagory.

snepdiver:
I would have summarized for you but I did not know if I was on your ignore list. Come on over Paul. It would be good to meet you.

So when are you diving Mike S? I do not see you on the list at all. Except in the everyone catagory.

I'm diving at the Destin Jetties saturday and PCB St Andrews Jetties Sunday.
Going to try to dive with SBM early sat morning on the Bay Cones if possible.

I won't be diving any of the springs this trip as I'm staying there all week in a beach condo. (no sense driving to the springs when the gulf is warm! Unless storms blow out the gulf for some reason). I'm open to diving the entire week afterwards also. Leaving the morning of the 26th.

I didn't list individually on the Jetty dives as it'd be a larger list. Only listed the spring dives I'd seen someone talk about. (I'm sure I missed someone off that list also)

Well WSW and I are trying to figure out where we are going to dive on friday after she gets her O/W checkout done....and then sat too maybe sunday...ohh to be back in the water again....

saltydawg:
Well WSW and I are trying to figure out where we are going to dive on friday after she gets her O/W checkout done....and then sat too maybe sunday...ohh to be back in the water again....

The jetties are a good dive for new divers. It's an easy walk into the water for a shore dive (no waves) and pretty simple. You just follow the jetty rocks down and turn around at 1500 or 1800 psi.

The only cautions are it is a high boat traffic area, so if you've got to surface for some reason (besides the entrance/exit point) you should do it going up along side the rocks. (Boaters just have no respect for the Diver Down flag).

snepdiver:

Paul likes to be "crabby" sometimes and pretend like he is ignoring me....but he is not fooling me....I know he hangs on my every word....:wink:

paulwall:
Thanks eversomuch, Mike. It's amazing how there is no thread software that would allow a summary to remain open at the top of a thread, that could be updated as the event develops.

That's a good idea Paul...why don't you put it in the suggestion box?:)

paulwall:
Can somebody (I haven't put on my ignore list) synopsize this thread for me? I have Mat's itinerary. Is this all happening in the Destin/PC/Springs area?

Who is diving where when, and with what? I may make a weekend of it, myself

You most definitely better come over and join the crowd. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom