May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
I was at Dewey's last weekend and the staff didn't mention it, nor did we know to ask... *shrugs*

Could be how they get around some of the legal issues they were/are having at their current location.

I wondered the same thing. (for the legal issues).

this is what made me wonder...

SAT_directions.jpg

I'm likely to be hitting Destin Bay Cones Saturday before the jetty dive and probably Morrison on Sunday AM before St. Andrews jetties. Will need one boat buddy for the Bay Cones and atleast one buddy for Morrison on Sunday.

I might be interested in the Bay Cones. Is it a boat trip or a shore dive?

Suprbugman:

I would volunteer for the bay cones seeing as I'm experienced diving there. However, I probably should stay home and make sure the house is presentable. :wink:

Mike_S:

I'll poke around and see if I can find anything out. There are a couple of spots on the Harbor that are vacate.

Looking forward to meeting you two!!!!

I meant you and Whitescubawolf.....:shakehead

everybody around here has got to be a comedian....:D

Pulling the pin on the bays this weekend. Local springs only,..we are in the danger cone of STS ANDREA,..off Jacksonville.

Can somebody (I haven't put on my ignore list) synopsize this thread for me? I have Mat's itinerary. Is this all happening in the Destin/PC/Springs area?

Who is diving where when, and with what? I may make a weekend of it, myself

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom