May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltydawg:
what none of you all will show up now ...gotta be because of me I see Ok fine me and wsw won't come either so the rest of you can come back

are you on medication or have you just started the weekend early?:D

um... ahhh.. hmmm let me see must be the early weekend... every other weekend starts thursady night...yippieeeeee........

snepdiver - if you come through Saturday evening stop by. I have a feeling that people may be here for a while.

mwhities - Tell him that you'll catch the next one. Who knows how many more times I'll offer to host SBers at my place. You know he's going to have another birthday.

SaltyDawg - Actually I'm sure many are planning to come to see you. You are the entertainment right. :mooner: (To show how pathetic my life is I didn't leave work until after 7:00 p.m. today. Late start to my weekend. But I am diving in the morning.)

Denisegg - GlenFWB has indicated he may attend as well. I'll confirm tomorrow if he joins us at Morrison.

kchFLA:
SaltyDawg - Actually I'm sure many are planning to come to see you. You are the entertainment right. :mooner: (To show how pathetic my life is I didn't leave work until after 7:00 p.m. today. Late start to my weekend. But I am diving in the morning.)

Denisegg - GlenFWB has indicated he may attend as well. I'll confirm tomorrow if he joins us at Morrison.

you know that is quite hurtfull and mean, you should be ashamed of your self!!!!!!You should feel terrible ...so terrible infact that you sit on the edge of the water with just your big toe in it...with all of your gear on...shame ....shame ....shame... I am telling mom!

kchFLA:
snepdiver - if you come through Saturday evening stop by. I have a feeling that people may be here for a while.

We just might do that. Depends on the time.

kchFLA:
mwhities - Tell him that you'll catch the next one. Who knows how many more times I'll offer to host SBers at my place. You know he's going to have another birthday.

I appreciate the offer but, I have to keep the boss lady happy. :) I got in trouble Friday afternoon, stayed in trouble all day yesterday and the first half of today. :)

We are thinking about getting a condo in Orange Beach either this coming weekend or the one after the 19th weekend. I'll definitely post when and hopefully meet up with a few others for a few dives.

Michael

MMMMM ...can't wait for the dive-n-dine to meet and great all of ya'll...getting all the stuff together...crawfish have been looking pretty good over this way

You haven't already got those crawfish sitting in a cooler have you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom