May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
PCB has a slew of great restraunts.

That is an option as well. It doesn't matter to me. If some of you guys want to cook out on a grill/smoker that will work and if not, we'll just pick a nice place to eat. Everyone speak up and vote for what you want to do.

denisegg:
This is a list of divers that are "planning":) to "try" :) to be there, some of them will also be bringing nondiving family members:

denisegg
andy
ShagMan
panhandvr
BugMan
snepdiver
Mike_s
RocketMan
PHD?
MDB?
Brandy
Kayla
KchFLA
saltydawg
Whitescubawolf
nitrox32
alcrmsntde
mwhities

Anyone else interested please feel free to speak up and add your name. Everyone is invited!!! Even if you can't make both days, you can still come on the day that you can.:)

Can those of you who are planning on dining Saturday at my place indicate that and if you are bringing your significant other (better half, spouse, wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfrient, fiance, ball-and-chain, etc.) please put a 2 beside your name. Thanks. If you have something in particular you want to bring to contribute to the food, put it by your name as well. If not, by next week this time I will randomly start picking things and telling people to bring it.

Need to figure out how many people to plan for so I can figure out how to arrange the festivities.

Directions will only be sent by PM and I ask that no one post that information in the public area.:no If it happens, the festivities will move to another location and I will hunt down the person and make his or her life miserable.:light:

Well, take myself of the list. I forgot that my brother-in-law is celebrating (I wouldn't) his 60th Birthday that Saturday.

Michael

kchFLA:
Can those of you who are planning on dining Saturday at my place indicate that and if you are bringing your significant other (better half, spouse, wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfrient, fiance, ball-and-chain, etc.) please put a 2 beside your name. Thanks. If you have something in particular you want to bring to contribute to the food, put it by your name as well. If not, by next week this time I will randomly start picking things and telling people to bring it.

Need to figure out how many people to plan for so I can figure out how to arrange the festivities.

Directions will only be sent by PM and I ask that no one post that information in the public area.:no If it happens, the festivities will move to another location and I will hunt down the person and make his or her life miserable.:light:

Hello kchFLA. I am sure that you will bo disappointed, but my wife and I will not arrive in time for the gathering at your place. I plan on diving Sunday at St Andrews and Morissons. I was looking forward to meeting you and the other SB'ers I have not met yet but I must work Saturday.

just wanted to let you know that although I am on the list, I will not be at your place.

Those Dining at Kira's Saturday, May 19th at 5:30pm after Destin Jetties Dive:

denisegg and andy: potatoes and corn for the cooker
ShagMan
panhandvr: baked beans and dessert
BugMan: conecuh sausage for the cooker and beer
Mike_s
RocketMan
Brandy and Kayla: fish for the grill
KchFLA: tenderloin for the grill
saltydawg and Whitescubawolf: crawfish, pot, cooker
nitrox32
alcrmsntde

Anyone else interested please feel free to speak up and add your name. Please add by your name what you plan to bring or change what I put by your name.:)

denisegg:
Those Dining at Kira's Saturday, May 19th at 5:30pm after Destin Jetties Dive:

denisegg and andy: potatoes and corn for the cooker
ShagMan
panhandvr: baked beans and dessert
BugMan: conecuh sausage for the cooker and beer
Mike_s
RocketMan
Brandy and Kayla: fish for the grill
KchFLA: tenderloin for the grill
saltydawg and Whitescubawolf: crawfish, pot, cooker
nitrox32
alcrmsntde

Anyone else interested please feel free to speak up and add your name. Please add by your name what you plan to bring or change what I put by your name.:)

Now this would be the cooking pot to boil the crawfish in,just too make things clear here...I don't want any Troopers on the hwy to "profile" the car on the trip over there empty all my stuff and then say have a nice day

snepdiver:
Hello kchFLA. I am sure that you will bo disappointed, but my wife and I will not arrive in time for the gathering at your place.

This is from all of us...:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom