May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver:
Hey Mike, My wife will be along as well. I think we are staying at the Naval Support Center in PC on Sat night with my son.

So he has an extra room? :) I'm going to call a contact I have there and see about renting a condo that's in Gulf Shores. I believe somewhere near the Whiskey Wreck.

Michael

snepdiver:
Family members of personel on base can get a room for kinda cheap. For PC anyway.

Tell my Nephew that I can't wait to see him after all these years apart! :wink:

Michael

mwhities:
So he has an extra room? :) I'm going to call a contact I have there and see about renting a condo that's in Gulf Shores. I believe somewhere near the Whiskey Wreck.

Michael

Gulf Shores is like 4-4.5 hours from PCB. :p

Ohh, is that where we are having the festivities?

Michael

I thought we were diving St Andrews on Sunday and then Rocketman and I are hitting Morrisons on the way home.

Maybe I need to go back and sort through the nonsense and figure where I went astray.

:confused:

Will the OP please clarify!

Michael

Destin on Sat and St. Andrews(PCB) on Sunday with some Morrison dives in the PM hours it looks like.

You confused me SBM. That is what I thought. But plans change. Why Micheael would want to stay in Gulf Shores is beyond me. I my past experience you can stay in PC for about the same money now that spring break is over. Until the summer arrives at least.

I thought the festivities were going to be in the Gulf Shores area.

Muh bad!

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom