May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
I can see right now Beth, you're going to have to borrow my bull whip!!...It is best to go ahead and get them broke in early...

Our mom has been trying to break in our dad for 42 years and still hasn't managed it. SaltyDawg is worse than our dad. I'm afraid that Whitescubawolf won't have much luck breaking in SaltyDawg.

Well I am at least trying to get him house trained, and I will keep him on a leash for the get together, but there is no controlling the remarks that come out of his mouth...well besides duck tape. And as for the bull whip....I've heard stories from some of his friends and they say he likes it...

Well now, someone from another thread told me about a cool new toy called a ball gag....I think it might work better for you than duck tape...

I think we are coming down early Sunday for some diving. St. Andrews is one of my favorite dive sites. Almost free and easy access. I could even hit Morrisons on the way home for a quick single tank dive if anyone wants to. A great way to clean the gear and it is free.

You'll still miss the cookout at kch's. What time do you get off work? Maybe you could make it down for the cookout and then be there to dive the next day..

snepdiver:
I think we are coming down early Sunday for some diving. St. Andrews is one of my favorite dive sites. Almost free and easy access. I could even hit Morrisons on the way home for a quick single tank dive if anyone wants to. A great way to clean the gear and it is free.

Check with Rocketman. I'm betting he's up for a freshwater rinse at Morrison on the way home. (he mentioned it to me earlier...)

4:00. sometimes I can leave a little early,like 3:30. Depends on how busy we are. If there is money to be made I must make it. You know the old saying, "gotta make hay when the sun is shining."

Well Clay you could probably twist my arm for a Morrisons dive on the way back...like you said, it’s a great way to rinse the gear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom