May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys need to figure out what you are going to cook on Sunday at St Andrews. Brandy does fish, Clay does hamburgers, PHD does chicken, Jon does baked beans and dessert, so what do the rest of you cook? :D

denisegg:
You guys need to figure out what you are going to cook on Sunday at St Andrews. Brandy does fish, Clay does hamburgers, PHD does chicken, Jon does baked beans and dessert, so what do the rest of you cook? :D

I thought that you ran off PHD.

I didn't run PHD off!! He loves me.....and if he doesn't get on here and post that means silence is consent!!!!.....(alright monkey boy, I've got you backed into a corner):10:

I have been here bouncing off the wall in anticipation of that weekend....finding every excuse to pull out my gear and "tweak" it as I say or "piddle" with it as whitescubawolf would say. I have the best lubed o-rings around I am sure....snet my steel 72 to the shop for hydro and vip today, ordered WSW a new wet suit....picked up some lead (bathtub tested my 3mm for buoyancy, filled the tub and set weight on it to sink, now I got to test the new lead to make sure it works the same as the old lead)
filled the tub with bath water and added ice to get it down to 68f, to see how the springs will feel ahhh comfy, afraid the wet suit will be a bit warm.....am lost tonight with out my 72 beside me while on here( been hooking it up and breathing off of it while posting on SB.....with mask, tonight I am snorkeling it) sorry for any typos reef gloves are on tonight also....last night I had to go to wally world and get a wireless key board,I had a bad moment and was practicing entanglements and pulled the line cutter out and killed my mouse, then the key board....H>E>L>P>!!!!! I have a sickness. The fiancé just walks in shakes her head,says "uhhh huh" and walks out mumbling something about way too much time.....I thought she was talking about until she gets her C-card in may that week , but no she meant on my hands......

denisegg:
I didn't run PHD off!! He loves me.....and if he doesn't get on here and post that means silence is consent!!!!.....(alright monkey boy, I've got you backed into a corner):10:

annoyedmonkey.jpg

saltydawg:
H>E>L>P>!!!!! I have a sickness. The fiancé just walks in shakes her head,says "uhhh huh" and walks out mumbling something about way too much time.....I thought she was talking about until she gets her C-card in may that week , but no she meant on my hands......

I agree....you really need to get out more or go diving one....:D

And that doesn't count Mike!!!! I didn't annoy the Monkey.....like I said, he loves me and I have not heard him dispute me!!!!!!:D

(Either he really loves me or he has asked MDB to bind, gag and chain him so that he cannot get to his computer and respond...his eyes are probably bulging out and tears are streaming down his face and he has broken out in a cold sweat!!):wink:

I really wish I could find a certain photograph of saltydawg.

I think I might be coming down for this. I really need to just to get away from Jackson (area). Hopefully I can get Lesa to come and see will see that my scuba buddies aren't as geeky as my computer buddies. :)

Michael

Hey Mike, My wife will be along as well. I think we are staying at the Naval Support Center in PC on Sat night with my son.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom