Marvel Busted Diving Nekkid!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool.

<groan> Couldn't keep it confined to MOF, could ya Chip? The ottoman was on the first trip out. Matching set fit only for the garbage can...:shakehead:

Wanna hear the funniest thing? I won 2 nights at the LBTS Holiday Inn for my efforts. :rofl3: The guy who brought in all the tires (without a lift bag, no less) won a Mares Proton 1st & 2nd stage donated by Diver's Direct.

Sadly, this event was not publicized at all & the turn out was poor. A huge part of that can be blamed on the City of LBTS who refused to issue permits until the very last minute. It was nicely run with flags available for use, large mesh bags for trash collecting (which we got to keep), box lunches & buffet dinner afterward. The cost was $35 with the proceeds going to support the National Save the Sea Turtle Foundation. Naturally, being the good SB member that I am, I gave all of the organizers Howard's business cards & told them to get in touch for the next one. :D They are hoping to host 4 clean ups annually so here's hoping it works out for them.

Marvel, hear hear! It would have been nice to get the local ScubaBoarders involved in this one.

Great Job Marvel.. I am sure most of us would have loved to join in!!!
Quite a dilemma... Sitting in the office or cleaning a reef in LBTS. Choices, choices...

Marvel.jpg

hot dang!!!!!

:wave-smil :wave-smil

You, my dear, are the second official member!

NDA3ashow.jpg

Your sticker and T-shirt are on the way!

This guy....

o_unicorn.gif

is NOT! (Even though he is on a Unicorn!)

Excellent work!

Very well done, Marvel. "I try to do my best to pick up trash every time." - you are still talking about cleaning the reef here, aren't you? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom