Marvel Busted Diving Nekkid!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my apologies to all here that wanted to come but didn't due to time constraints or lack of notice. as you'll see in my intro post in that section, "those responsible for marketing have been sacked. those responsible for sacking those responsible for marketing have also been sacked".

--snip--

-mike

A moose once bit my sister....no really...

(sorry...back to our regularly scheduled thread)(I've been sacked as well)

my apologies to all here that wanted to come but didn't due to time constraints or lack of notice. as you'll see in my intro post in that section, "those responsible for marketing have been sacked. those responsible for sacking those responsible for marketing have also been sacked".

we are in the initial processes of planning one for a few months from now to clean north of the pier in LBTS... mid-late october has been proposed and is under consideration. i'll be back on here with details as they get fleshed out, but in the meantime we've now got this wonderful shot of a great stewardess of the sport to keep us all warm and fuzzy. well, that and a few frosty adult beverages oughta do the trick.

we're also in the final phases of planning for a World Record dive... one of my co-owners, Capt Tim, is going to try to break his old record of 13 hrs underwater (which was done in a pool), by staying 24 hrs underwater on the reef that Marvel and our other participants just cleaned south of the LBTS pier. we'd love to have anyone come out that would like to. looking into setting up texas hold-em, checkers, chess, a mock "living room" in the sand, etc with all proceeds from the event going to the USMC's Toys for Tots program.

and, lest i forget, congratulations Marvel on your induction into NDA :D
pity they didn't get the pic of you bringing out the "ottoman on a sausage" on your prior trip. it's a good thing you weren't farther out... i'd have been using it as a BC to snorkel back to terra firma.

-mike

Toys for Tots - most excellent organization/cause. Welcome to the board. :) Great to see people helping out where and when they can. Kudos to you. :yelclap:

Toys for Tots - most excellent organization/cause. Welcome to the board. :) Great to see people helping out where and when they can. Kudos to you. :yelclap:

Oh, Chica. I agree- am I going to sic them on you for help gathering up the west coasters...

:sofa:

Oh, Chica. I agree- am I going to sic them on you for help gathering up the west coasters...

:sofa:

Come on sistuh, you know me and christmas for kids (I've actually been doing for some kids somewhere for christmas for about ten years now)! Go right on and sic him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom