Mares X Vision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an X-vision that i want to sell if any one is interested. it only has a couple of pool dives on it. i have one of thoses hard to fit fat A$$ faces. if anyone is interested let me know.

ToLooped:
I started using one about 6 months ago when I lost my 'old' $110 mask. Have to say I really think it is a great mask. Even with full face hair it keeps the floodding down to a min. and really easy to clear.

What he said.

Next year, Mares will be offering a single-lens version of the X-Vision. It's called Pure Vision. Check it out.

Rig Magician:
I have an X-vision that i want to sell if any one is interested. it only has a couple of pool dives on it. i have one of thoses hard to fit fat A$$ faces. if anyone is interested let me know.

What color did you get and do you think it stretched from use on a larger face ? What is the price you will let it go for ?

How much for the mask and is it strechted out b/c of the fit it had on you ? Also what color did you get ?

Levi

The skirt is quite large so it might stretch out, another option is the TUSA visualator, it was too wide for my face in the standard size - they also do a wide for real melon heads :wink:

There is only one problem i have found with this mask, if you try to clear it in any other method than the one taught on the pool bottom (ie tilting your head up), say by tilting your head to the side or down (such as i have to do in caverns/caves) then it is hard to clear all the water out as it seems to pond in the large drops below your eyes - or at least this is what i found - yes i can clear it easily the traditional way. I normally take a go tilting my head to both sides to clear it completely, which is a pain so i have switched back to a regular shape, black skirt low volume mask for that kind of diving, keep the x-vision for my recreational dives.

I don't think the mask is stretched. i only wore it for one pool session, so it realy didn't have time to stetch. maybe 2 hours of use. it is a clear skirt with blue frame. figure 40 includeing shipping in the states.

jj123alkmaar:
Mask OK, only the strap always slips through the quick adjusting buckles (on dry as well on wet conditions).
I'v been back to the diving store but they said they could not help me.
So my advice when having +65 euro's to spend: buy another mask.

Its supposed to slip :wink:

Until it finds the right tension :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom