Mares Dive Computer Tech Assistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the second time asking..... Hope someone from MARS is out there

I have a Mares Puck Wrist and tried to register it and there is no option to do so. Can any one help with another site other than www dot mares dot com Do they have another site to register the gear you buy?

I have registered with mares and also can not find an e-mail/contact # to send this question to.

If this is the wrong place to ask for company help please let me know.......

Bryan

Send a pm to zak. He is the mares rep who patrols this forum. Scroll back to the beginning of this forum and you'll see him. He is better than excellent with his customer service.

TARDMASTER

Thanks I sent a PM and still nothing. Guess they do not need my buisness any more. Guess I will switch to another company.....

Went back to the company site and sent another request for help and nothing from any of those e-mails to date eithor.....

Hi, I just responded to your PM. I've been at our Trade Show for the last 10 days not including Thanksgiving. Your emails have not been returned, most likely for the same reasons. We are all working hard to catch up and respond to all (I have over 500 PM's) in my inbox here on SB (which is not my day job). We do appreciate your business and hope you will consider Mares for any future purchase.

Sincerely,

Zak

Understandable, but for a company as large as Mares not good PR.

I have had my icon on three separate occasions change the date and times of the dives when I upload the dives onto my computer. Any suggestions?

I have a mares nemo sport (with about 30 dives on it so far) and I'm thinking about getting the usb/pc interface cable thing, to download my dives. I have found very little information about the software though, so I'm having trouble deciding if it is worth getting. Is there any documentation I could read online about this and its various features. I'm curious to see how much additional insight it really adds to my dives. If its just the basic data that I can copy by hand to my dive log, then its probably not worth the $100.

Also if anyone else has this and can tell them their opinions, that would be great too.

Thanks!

I have the Nemo Wide and the Nemo Air. I use the USB interface to download my dives to my laptop. I like having a digital record and it gives you a cool graph to show you your dive profile.
The software is kind of a do-it-yourself project though. I did get a lot of help from someone at Mares to get mine up and running.
I would spend the $89 for the USB cable again if I needed to, so I would say it's worth it.

Hi there, could you help I'm trying to contact Mares Head Office.

Is the web site software.mares.com still active or do all the tickets just end up in the bit bucket? I posted a ticket about 24 hours ago but nothing has happened except the initial automated reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom