Mares Dive Computer Tech Assistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the Puck Air, is there a way to delete old logs from the logbook? I can download them to my laptop and delete them from there but they remain on the Puck Air.

Bought a Blue Link Pro for my Smart Air - using a Mac. Tried to do a firmware upgrade. Now my Smart Air says 01 boot and nothing else. I had the battery out for a day, put it back in and same thing. Can't move it off that boot screen. It's only a year and a half old.

What can I do?

I read somewhere that the Dive Organizer 2.28 will interface with the SSI logging software that’s in their app. Is that the case and if so where can I find out how? Since my Puck Air is not Bluetooth, and the SSI app is web based, I have to download via usb to my laptop and then import into Dive Organizer, then copy each dive by hand into the SSI app. That’s the only way to get verified dives from SSI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom