March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHAT???? When did this happen? We got all 4 legs (going & coming home) changed to the exit rows at the 24 hour mark with no extra charges. In fact, Tuesday was the first time we were able to check in on line from Mexico (on Monday morning.) We always used to get a message that we couldn't check in on-line on the Mexico end.

I checked in online this morning right inside the 24 hour mark and they wanted to charge for the exit row seats now. Tried again later today and it said no seat changes were allowed now that I was checked in and flight was leaving within 24 hrs. Major bummer.

I checked in online this morning right inside the 24 hour mark and they wanted to charge for the exit row seats now. Tried again later today and it said no seat changes were allowed now that I was checked in and flight was leaving within 24 hrs. Major bummer.

Well that sucks!! I guess I'll have to wait till June what happens on out next check-in. I know Jet Blue charges more for the exit rows, as well as some other rows with more leg-room. Maybe Cont. is giving it a try to see if they can squeeze a few more $$$'s out of everyone. The plane we just took from Coz to IAH was newer and now has pay-per-TV/movies on the back of every seat ... so I guess all the free stuff is fast disappearing!

I'm going to try for them again at the counter tomorrow morning. Maybe they'll give them up then if no one has paid for them. Flew on US Air in Dec and exit row seats were no charge but they did nick us for about $30 ea for our 1st checked bags.

So,,, originally our Continental flight was supposed to leave from Dallas Love Field at 6:40 in the morning. So, we book a room at the Wyndam just down the street. Well we get checked in at 6:00 PM tonight and head out to eat. At about 7:00 PM I get an automated phone call from Continental saying that our flight had been cancelled and we were being rebooked from Saturday to Monday AM!!... WTF!!??... Laura calls and reads the agent the riot act and after about 30 minutes of negotiations, he manages to get us on a 6:55 flight out of DFW in the morning!.. So now we have to take a cab from here to DFW (about $50!) WAY early in the morning because we have to leave our car HERE because we will still be returning to Dallas Love next week (unless they screw us around on that flight!)!...... At least at this point it looks like we will still be "blue" by 10:45 AM tomorrow!... I can't wait!.... See ya'll there!!

Well we are in the plane at DFW! YEAH!!!! I am feeling more "blue" by the minute!

Sorrissi's - Overpriced and what good Italian restaurant gives you a pasta dish without any bread? They are officialy out of our loop.

Sorry you had a bad meal - they are on the pricey side but next time try this....When we were there last week we would go to Sorrisi's just for dessert after going to other local restaurants for down-home Mexican. We got these for about nine bucks apiece, pretty good price for what you get and they were magnificent! We just went in and sat at the bar - the bartender was a great guy and he'll also brew you a great cup of coffee to go with it.

dessert%201.jpg

dessert%202.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom