March CZM....it's time to start the list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman:
Lawman and the Lawman Family Singers will be at Reef Club for a return engagement. After our hit trip in JanuaryLawman, Barb, Marcy, JJ and little Andrew will return for another week of adventure!

Wow, a local band playing while we are in Cozumel.

Mike,
Looking forward to meeting you and the other SB members. This my first trip down and am solo for the trip. My SO said I needed to get out of the house and away from this bizarre weather. I love that woman! How many can say their wife told them to go to Cozumel and go diving?

Safe travels and see you on the 6th.

Jeff

Paco:
Mike and Lisa
March 3-10
Blue XT Sea
Hotel Cozmel

New Moons-I will be diving with Blue XTSea from March 6-8. Look forward to meeting you and the other SB members. Safe travels!

Jeff

George and Alicia,
I will be diving with Blue XTSea from March 6-8. Look forward to meeting you and the other SB members. I think I am the only solo diver (sans significant other) so I'll be easy to spot (plus the soul patch is a dead giveaway).

Safe travels!

Jeff

espantoon:
George and Alicia
March 1-8
Caribe Blue
Blue XT Sea

Actosrep:
Mike,
Looking forward to meeting you and the other SB members. This my first trip down and am solo for the trip. My SO said I needed to get out of the house and away from this bizarre weather. I love that woman! How many can say their wife told them to go to Cozumel and go diving?

Safe travels and see you on the 6th.

Jeff

Mine did & it was for this trip........she's heading to Miami next week, so it'll wind up costing me either way......

Peter Guy:
TSandM, NWGrateful Diver and I will be at Aldora from 3/23 through 4/1.

Is 3 enough to make a diving team???...Wish I was around the end of the month, would love to see it in action....lol....(We're with Aldora 7th thru 11th, will try not to stir up the bottom).......

Okay ... the March'rs are being awfully quiet!!! Where is everyone??? Packing their gear??:wink:

Two weeks from right now I should be getting on the dive boat and heading out for my first dive .... :D

I'll be right behind you !
So are we gonna have a few drinks or what ?:D

Back
Top Bottom