March CZM....it's time to start the list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
You go on the ferry. BA has a car over there that Mateo will use to drive you to the cenotes, to a beach club afterwards, and then back to Playa to catch the ferry back to the island.
Interesting! I was a curious as once Jorge (BA) I guess decided he was bored, so took us all over in a 6 pack to dive Las Tortugas on the mainland. Going over was okay. Coming back was sheer hell and he got chewed out big time by Alejandra .....

Diver Kat:
Interesting! I was a curious as once Jorge (BA) I guess decided he was bored, so took us all over in a 6 pack to dive Las Tortugas on the mainland. Going over was okay. Coming back was sheer hell and he got chewed out big time by Alejandra .....

I don't know why he got chewed out unless she told him not to go across that day because of rough seas or something, or maybe something to do with the Playa dive ops objecting to Coz ops going over there. I've been over there with BA before.

Mike and Lisa
March 3-10
Blue XT Sea
Hotel Cozmel

ggunn:
I don't know why he got chewed out unless she told him not to go across that day because of rough seas or something, or maybe something to do with the Playa dive ops objecting to Coz ops going over there. I've been over there with BA before.
From what I gathered, he wasn't supposed to go across in a small 6-pack boat, only the larger boat. Don't know if that was all the time, or just due to the weather conditions ....

Deb and Tom Mar 5 -12
Cozumel Palace
dive with???

Hi folks! I'm a new guy to the board, and I and my non-diving wife will be arriving in Coz via American on the 9th. I will be diving Blue XT Sea the 10th - 14th. Staying at Presidente. I look forward to meeting some of you. ¡YO QUIERO SCUBA!

After 20 days below zero, Coz Fiesta Americana 12th-18th.
Dive op to be determined shortly!

luv2travl:
March 8-13
Diving with Blue XT Sea
Hotel Vista Del Mar

Can't wait!!

We're with Aldora but staying @ Vista del Mar....Ask for Sam or Joe.......

Back
Top Bottom