March CZM....it's time to start the list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhhhh last day of work. Flight time 7:55 am. in the morning !:D

Aaaagggghhhhhh! Today was supposed to be our third day of diving and we haven´t even been in the water yet!!! Can I pick lousy dates or what???????

That nasty north wind has kept the small boats in since Monday. We´ve already been to the mainland and seen the sights there. At my level of diving, the cenotes aren´t an option yet. So we are praying for some calmer air...would be a shame to come all this way and not get wet. New Moons

New Moons:
Aaaagggghhhhhh! Today was supposed to be our third day of diving and we haven´t even been in the water yet!!! Can I pick lousy dates or what???????

That nasty north wind has kept the small boats in since Monday. We´ve already been to the mainland and seen the sights there. At my level of diving, the cenotes aren´t an option yet. So we are praying for some calmer air...would be a shame to come all this way and not get wet. New Moons

I am very optimistic for the 10:00 report! Hang in there! We're doing all we can! :)

New Moons:

The port is open...trying to reach you :)

The Mrs. and I are packing as I type. We will be touching down in Coz tomorrow at 1:00 on American from DFW. Will be with Blue XTSea for 5 days starting Saturday. We're at Presidente, and are looking forward to staying at the newly rebuilt joint. It was beautiful before, and supposed to be even better now. I'm not taking a computer, so I will post a report when we get back next week... Woo Hoo!

I'm on a cruise and mom and I are hoping to dive this day. Setting up dive plans this weekend. I am going on this cruise to scout out dive sites so I can pick a good dive vacation next year (we tried Tampa this year and ended up with massive head and chest colds + ear infections for the entire 10 days there).

Anyways, here's hoping I get to dive Coz this month.

Back
Top Bottom