March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Plenty of dives on my coast that don't get used by a dozen classes at the same time :D

Is Morrisons that crowded now? I was just talking about camping at Vortex, not diving there. I may spend the night at Destin Saturday night, I just figured it would be crowded because of spring break:)

SuPrBuGmAn:
I want to stay local on occasion :D

Since Morrisons is PHD's neck of the woods, I can understand you not wanting to stay local "with" the locals.:D

Matt acts like he cares about visibility and/or other people being in the water, when he dives a wreck weekly that usually has less than 10' vis. Sounds to me like he's trying to drop hints here and there to not go. Am I on the money? :D

We COULD do cypress? I've never dove it, and I'm sure it would be entertaining. And since you punks have decided to dive the big 'O', I'm guessing I'll have to join you all! If I'm allowed...

frankc420:
We COULD do cypress? I've never dove it, and I'm sure it would be entertaining. And since you punks have decided to dive the big 'O', I'm guessing I'll have to join you all! If I'm allowed...

Sure you can go with us to the O!! I am calling tomorrow to put Andy and me on the list. You need to go ahead and call also. The dive with Oriskany Divemaster has a max of 6, but if we get more than 6 wanting to go, we can always get another boat out.

Cypress is beautiful. I have never been to Morrisons. I have been wanting to go there also. It doesn't matter to me where we dive on Sunday, I am just looking forward to getting together with everyone and diving and having a good time:) :)

Oriskany Divemaster said to call Dive Pros at 850 456 8845 to get on the manifest.

They use the Y Knot don't they?

If J.'s sister had been at depth at all this winter, I'd so consider trying to talk her into an Oriskany trip, but she's highly nitrogen deficient for now. (I've got to have at least two of us to adequately saturate our LDS's less active divers with proper incitation.)

Uno, I know you have a bit of a problem with math but you don't have to count past Uno.:D...you don't need anyone from your LDS's inactive divers to go on an O trip, you can go with us.:)

Back
Top Bottom