March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Mat is going to take people shore diving on the 24th at the Destin Jetties for those not wanting to go on the Oriskany trip. We will still all get together (2 groups diving the Oriskany and the shore divers) at Deweys that night and eat.

Here is the thread Mat started for those wanting to do shore diving on the 24th. He wants a head count and he knows how "long-winded" our threads can get sometimes....***some people***...don't know how to stick to business :D :D :D

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2716483#post2716483

We have our very own "local" to do the cooking locally for us on March 25th at Morrisons. But don't worry, I told him he couldn't cook weasel, even though that is what he is use to fixing. :D
He has got a menu to die for!! Smoked ribs, famous barbecue sauce, corn on the cob, sweet potatoes, (we're still working out the bread issue):wink:

Do we have an update yet Oriskany Divemaster on how many have signed up for the O trip with you? I am so excited I just can't wait to see it again. I have heard great reports about the changes that have already taken place since I visited it last July.

Brandy's report yesterday on Morrisons has also got me ready to go there. I can't wait to see the basin. I have never been there and it sounds fascinating. The pictures that are being posted in another thread are amazing. I hope the water levels will be good that day so that my first trip there will be an excellent one.

Hmmmm, i may be able to get a ride down there with some of the Looney birds who are diving the O on the 24th.

Thanks for the update Eric. I can't wait...It "is" going to be a blast..:)

And no, I'm not going to "blast" the Oriskany ( I will leave my dynamite at home)(No fun to use it now....it is already sunk):D.....I will try to leave it entact for those who dive it after us..

denisegg:
Thanks for the update Eric. I can't wait...It "is" going to be a blast..:)

I'm going to "blast" the Oriskany...WAR-HAMMER!!!!..:D

Dang Denise. There goes the vis.

paulwall:
Dang Denise. There goes the vis.

And there goes your life expectancy!! It just went down to one week...:death2: I think I "will" try that spearfishing after all Sunday when we go to Dutch Banks and Three Mile Barge :cut:You know what they say about BUDDIES...it's a big pond, BUDDIES get lost:D

(No fair editing a quote...didn't your Mother teach you any better?)(You will pay....oh yes..you will pay):D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom