March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can ya handle that many tanks? You can fill a truck with all the tanks PW carries around with him! :p

SuPrBuGmAn:
Can ya handle that many tanks? You can fill a truck with all the tanks PW carries around with him! :p

Mat,
you have seen my FULL sized truck. I am not shy about renting a big trailer to haul the leftovers. You need to reconsider Memorial Day weekend.

philmottrek99and02:
Mat,
you have seen my FULL sized truck. I am not shy about renting a big trailer to haul the leftovers. You need to reconsider Memorial Day weekend.

I can make that money last longer on another weekend :p :mooner:

Hey all.....you guys do me a favor....take a ton of pictures and then post them for me so that I may live vicariously through you. Sadly enough, I'm not gonna be able to go diving for a while. Gotta work so that I can come up with the money to move with. And right now that includes my weekends too. (MAJORLY STINKS):thumbs_down:

Although, (even though it's propably boring to the rest of you) I think that I may be able to squeeze a dive or two in at Pelham. So...maybe I'll see some of you there.

Have fun and Save diving.

Debi

I was wondering where you had gotten off to Debi....now you tell me you are abandoning me :11: and Donna is going to be in Belize the weekend of March 24th and 25th. :( Is there no other lady divers :) out there?.....

Why do you guys keep running all the Lady divers off?? Can't you guys learn to behave like I do??:wink:

Debi,

Let Denise take you under her wing and pay for a weekend of diving.

FrankO,
Did you read between the lines or "THE LINES"?:D

She said she had to work on the weekends.:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom