March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
She has to work on the weekends to make money... if the money is taken care of... no need to work... hense the 'take under wing' comment... sheesh, and women are supposed to be smarter than men? :no

Hey not only is the money for diving, but also for our move back home. Now if you guys wanna help fund that adventure then who am I to argue?

Debi

And I'm sorry I've been mia. But when you work the weekends like I have been and then the day during the week....it makes for a tired diver. Therefore, I've not been on line lately. So I've been trying to catch up with everyone today. And tomorrow it starts all over again.

You guys just remember me and take tons of pictures of everything including the party.

Debi

philmottrek99and02:
I'll have to drop by one weekend when in town for the SB drink discount!
That's funny, I was told it was the SB gratuity.

Are yall gonna hijack every thread in panhandle and D divers? This thread is gonna be to 800 before the 24th.

BRANDY:
Are yall gonna hijack every thread in panhandle and D divers? This thread is gonna be to 800 before the 24th.

Well you know Brandy, when I speak, it is something "very important" that everyone needs to hear so I wouldn't be considered among those hijackers :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom