March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will have you know we have a local airport about 10 minutes from my house complete with a paved, lighted landing strip, machine shop and hangars for rentals. And the millionaires that live down the road have a private landing strip they let me use for such occasions. :D

Now back to the task at hand. Those of you who live out of town and are going to dive both days, where are your suggestions for accomodations?

Well, my wife may come with me for this trip, not diving, just to FL. The only way she'll come is if her little sister comes w/ her so she'll have some company while I'm diving. My son will also be with us of course... We'll see!

Wish me luck!

denisegg:
Now back to the task at hand. Those of you who live out of town and are going to dive both days, where are your suggestions for accomodations?
I am staying at my mother-in-laws house for free. She will even feed my wife and I.

frankc420:
Well, my wife may come with me for this trip, not diving, just to FL. The only way she'll come is if her little sister comes w/ her so she'll have some company while I'm diving. My son will also be with us of course... We'll see!

Wish me luck!

My wife is coming also. Not to dive, just to be in Fl.

frankc420:

Wish me luck!

My name is Frank
420 = April 20th
nonononono.gif

What's up with the sig line Frank0, you think we don't know your name is Frank?:wink:
And are you sporting your bday on your sig line so that we will buy you a bday present? :rofl3: And what is that awful pic you are using as an avatar...not a relative or close relation I hope. :D Well, I guess I will "try" to be nice to you when you come diving in two weeks since it will be that close to your bday.........NOT:D

snepdiver:
I am staying at my mother-in-laws house for free. She will even feed my wife and I.

Will she take in and feed strangers as well? :D

snepdiver:

You guys just LOVE to rub it in that your spouses will actually go places with you.....what are you using as bribes???:D

I'll have a class at Vortex the 24th-25th. We'll be doing our usual BBQ Saturday night there, so if any of y'all are in the area come on by; bring something to throw on the grill.
Rick

I know you folks are planning it this way. It has to be a conspiracy. I work every other weekend and have been working each time one of these is planned. Oh well, four more years to retirement.

Mike

snepdiver:

Could she use some company? =)

What's up with the sig line Frank0, you think we don't know your name is Frank?

I know you know my name, but not everyone does... anyway my signature is for who think the 420 in my screen name think I'm a pothead... because I'm not!

And what is that awful pic you are using as an avatar...not a relative or close relation I hope.

You likey huh? I have a couple more I'll sport just for you this week!

You guys just LOVE to rub it in that your spouses will actually go places with you.....what are you using as bribes???

I'm here for the beer and the beaches!

frankc420:
Could she use some company? =)

I know you know my name, but not everyone does... anyway my signature is for who think the 420 in my screen name think I'm a pothead... because I'm not!

You likey huh? I have a couple more I'll sport just for you this week!

I'm here for the beer and the beaches!
I am sure she could use the company.

denisegg:
Will she take in and feed strangers as well?
04.gif

I dont think so.

Port Tack:
I know you folks are planning it this way. It has to be a conspiracy. I work every other weekend and have been working each time one of these is planned. Oh well, four more years to retirement.

Call in Sea Sick.

Back
Top Bottom