March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank0, Isn't it a TOS violation to cause someone to poke their own eyes out????

denisegg:
...I now have a room booked for March 24th....:D

Clay wouldn't share his accomodations with me so I had to seek shelter somewhere else :( And he also said he wasn't going to cook for me either..:( :( (I didn't eat that much on Feb 10th, what is your problem?):D

denisegg:
Who or what is that????????? Just as I started to look my vision blurred and it took me a few minutes for my sight to come back :shakehead

Oh so you did a double take? Shame on you!

Denise, since you don't pee in your wetsuits, I won't feel bad for asking this, have an extra wetsuit my wife could wear at Morrison? She wants to snorkel!

Actually I do. What size does she need? You will return it won't you, unlike Andy's gloves?? :D

Well yeah I'll return it! I'll return Andy's gloves too when I see you 2 again :no

As far as size goes, no idea! She wears a size 10 in the waist.. and 34 in the chest :D

Well I refuse to say on a public board what my measurements are :D but I am sure she can make do with it. It is the first one I bought and it is a lady's bodyglove 3m. I went down a size and replaced it with a henderson hyperstretch 3m. I have since gone down another size but I refuse to buy another wetsuit so it will just have to be a little loose.:)

You guys need to get to work.

Frank, I guess needing a wetsuit for your wife means she is coming. My wife is considering snorkling as well. When I tell her your wife is, I bet she will also.

Denise, Do you have a wetsuit that Frank's avatar can use?:rofl3:

snepdiver:
Denise, Do you have a wetsuit that Frank's avatar can use?:rofl3:

God I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl3:

That material only stretches so far and I would never want it back!!!!!!!!!:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom