March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'll be around, not sure if I'll be diving springs on Sunday or swinging back to AL - in which case I'll be open for diving the beaches off the AL Gulf Coast, or possible P'Cola Beaches.
Well keep me posted. We are staying in orange beach, al, so I know that is alot closer for you to meet up with us. I haven't had the chance to do any shore dives in Alabama yet , so that would be a new expierence that I wouldn't mind giving a try. If things don't work out, morrisons is always a good dive.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm not a big fan, honestly. When I was there, the food was mediocre - seemed like a fun place otherwise, but more of a tourist thing. For seafood, Dewey's Seafood can't be beat :)

I have no ties to the place. Like Mike's name in my earlier post, it was the first thing that popped up. Anywhere's good for me.

Oriskany Divemaster:
Like Mike's name in my earlier post, it was the first thing that popped up.

Mike does tend to pop up quite a bit around here:D ....we're still trying to figure out if he actually dives :wink:

As for Dewey's....do they have a place large enough for all of us to meet, greet, eat and more importantly drink??:D

denisegg:
Mike does tend to pop up quite a bit around here:D ....we're still trying to figure out if he actually dives :wink:

I'm afraid to now!

As for Dewey's....do they have a place large enough for all of us to meet, greet, eat and more importantly drink??:D

You've got the whole dock at Deweys.

In march it might be a lttile chilly at night there. Might want to consider an alternate if the weather is cold.

denisegg:
Come on Mat, where's the love? :10: You know you gotta go where the rest of us go......you can't go home until we all do...:D

Its gonna be a busy month, I can't spend every weekend out of town - still gotta social life in the non-diving world dontchaknow :p I'll be jumping on a boat and hopefully rigging a dSLR for UW use - not gonna be a cheap - gotta save cash where I can, going home is one way to do that.

kylepreid:
Well keep me posted. We are staying in orange beach, al, so I know that is alot closer for you to meet up with us. I haven't had the chance to do any shore dives in Alabama yet , so that would be a new expierence that I wouldn't mind giving a try. If things don't work out, morrisons is always a good dive.

Local is easier and cheaper for me, I'll more than likely be local. I'll update closer to date - too far in advance to commit to anything right now.

SuPrBuGmAn:
still gotta social life in the non-diving world dontchaknow :p I'll be jumping on a

There's a non-diving world?

frankc420:
There's a non-diving world?

There is? Hmmmmmm...I might want to visit but I wouldn't want to live there :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
gotta save cash where I can, going home is one way to do that.
Local is easier and cheaper for me

Ahh Mat if that's all you're worried about we'll pop a tent and bring a cooler of beer and just take the party from Deweys on over to the campgrounds at Vortex..you can sleep in the tent with Andy and I'll get a room there:D ....that way we'll be there and ready to dive at Morrison's Sunday.:)

Its not just the money, its the fact that I want to stay local on occasion :p Plenty of dives on my coast that don't get used by a dozen classes at the same time :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom