March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Also, Mat and Eric request that ladies only "show'em some love" :10: in appreciation for their hard work as guides on March 24th

I don't know, Denise. Mike_S sounds pretty cute.

How about AJ's in Destin?

6 of the loonie birds will be down their the weekend of the 24th diving the Big "O". We are diving the "O" on saturday, but we were talking about doing some shore dives on sunday with Superbugman if he is in town. I'm game for anything on sunday since my wife and I don't have to be back in atlanta untill monday.

Kyle

Oriskany Divemaster:
Sorry, Mike. Just kididng around, trying to make a joke at my expense, not yours. I apologize that it came off wrong.

"At your expense is right":wink:......it may even cost you a whole beer...we've got some big spenders in this bunch:D

kylepreid:
6 of the loonie birds will be down their the weekend of the 24th diving the Big "O". We are diving the "O" on saturday, but we were talking about doing some shore dives on sunday with Superbugman if he is in town. I'm game for anything on sunday since my wife and I don't have to be back in atlanta untill monday.

Kyle

You guys are invited to join us Saturday night at our dine/party in Destin after diving and then at Morrisons on Sunday for diving and a cookout:)

We are still working out all the details so just keep a check on this thread:)

Oriskany Divemaster:
How about AJ's in Destin?

I'm not a big fan, honestly. When I was there, the food was mediocre - seemed like a fun place otherwise, but more of a tourist thing. For seafood, Dewey's Seafood can't be beat :)

kylepreid:

Kyle

I'll be around, not sure if I'll be diving springs on Sunday or swinging back to AL - in which case I'll be open for diving the beaches off the AL Gulf Coast, or possible P'Cola Beaches.

Oriskany Divemaster:
Sorry, Mike. Just kididng around, trying to make a joke at my expense, not yours. I apologize that it came off wrong.

*WHEW!!!* you had me worried there for a minute!

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm not a big fan, honestly. When I was there, the food was mediocre - seemed like a fun place otherwise, but more of a tourist thing. For seafood, Dewey's Seafood can't be beat :)

Actually I agree. Their food just isn't that great. The service sucks also. About the only thing I enjoy about eating there is sitting up on the deck and watching the boats go by in the harbor.

Deweys or other places have much better food. The Sunsets at Dewey's can't be beat either.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'll be around, not sure if I'll be diving springs on Sunday or swinging back to AL - in which case I'll be open for diving the beaches off the AL Gulf Coast, or possible P'Cola Beaches.

Come on Mat, where's the love? :10: You know you gotta go where the rest of us go......you can't go home until we all do...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom