Mansfield Dam Trip - Camping???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lovetodive2

Reaction score
Is anyone planning another group trip to Mansfield before the end of the year? Is anyone interested in getting a group camping
trip going to Austin again like in May?? Just thought I would bring it up and see what kind of feedback I got. I'll help plan it if
there's enough interest!!! Lets see what happens!!!!

Dang...it's almost October already!

I think we need to have our second annual end of October Swamper get together. The TSDT has gotten alot of new members over the last year and this is a great way for all of us to meet those out of our local area.

The weather is finally cooling off...only in the high 70's here today and a cool feel to the breeze! So bonfires at night, steak on the grill, and water still warm enough for light wetsuits sound good.

So what do you say Swampers?

OK scuba folks. We have set a date for the campout.
We are going to be making reservations for
October 25, 26 and 27th. I know a few of us will be
getting there Friday before noon. As soon as we get
more info will post it. So mark down that date!!!! It
will be a great time, I can promise you.
Everyone is welcome :)

Thanks Tina! Are you going to make the reservations? I think campsite #2 is the big one we got last year.

Ok you Yankee Sw....err...ummm... I mean Northern Swampers, are you in?

Will be my first time to Travis, give me an excuse to drive down.

Yankee? And I though the Red River was the Mason-Dixon line! :froggy:

I`ll definatly be there along with my long fork and a sharp knife to cut those scrumptious,mouth-watering cooked to pefection steaks that come off the Texas Griller!mmmmmmmmm!:D

Sounds good to me. But I have cataract surgery this wednesday and next wednesday. I may be done diving for awhile. Will see what doctor says. might be done till springtime.

I checked my calendar when I got home and it looks like I can make it as well. Sounds like it'll be a good time!

Back
Top Bottom