Mansfield Dam Trip - Camping???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gadgetgirl once bubbled...
Yea, I'm with Tina...y'all can't just get us all worked up about partying at Lake Travis with the TSDT, and then back out :upset: ...especially with you two being the grand masters of the TSDT.

I do believe it was Tina who started this. And what's this Grand Masters bull? We just hang out...same as you guys!

Okay, I realize making money is important, but how can you pass up diving, camping, and feasting all in the same weekend, with such a great bunch of folks as ourselves? :D
I get to see most of you at TL every week! We can dive and feast there whenever we want. and even camp after the mosquitos freeze!

Dee, I will volunteer Francois and I for getting you there and back, if you would reconsider and join us. And maybe as the time gets closer, Doug will be able to find a way to come a long also?...Hopefully! Doug, hope your feeling 100% again...

I appreciate it...really. Doug's locked into work and much as I enjoy you guys, it's not the same without my Honey there to enjoy it with me!

Dee once bubbled...

it's not the same without my Honey there to enjoy it with me!

Well, I see now how it just wouldn't be the same without your lifetime buddy. :1st:

Guess we are being selfish for you and Doug's company... :notworthy Personally, I see you two as the glue that got a lot of us stuck on diving so regularly at TL...so that's why I think of you two as the grand masters of the TSDT. :)

We'll try to carry on and have a blast in your absence this time :party:...and hopefully next spring we will ALL be able to do the TSDT gathering at Lake Travis again.

I guess just because Dee said she's not coming no one else
is signing up. Just because the head Scuba Diver can't attend!!!

I have seen no comments on Food. Is everyone that's going up
for having Dinner on Saturday night together. I think it will
be best if we just do that one meal together. Everyone bring
their own steaks and Potatoes and something to go with
that to share. Let me know what you think. The people that
are visiting can join just bring your food.

Let me know. Share your thoughts.

I will have been home for a full 2 weeks by then, so the leash should stretch long enough for Jieh [Houligan} & I to get out there and share in the festivities.

As another of the ones ~20 minutes away - we'll be glad to bring in supplies as may be necessary!

[Dee not coming has me distressed - but not enough to not come - It's just that it's a full month away & I don't have a clue what & where I'll be doing then!]

Ciao from Milano

lovetodive2 once bubbled...
I guess just because Dee said she's not coming no one else
is signing up. Just because the head Scuba Diver can't attend!!!...

Share your thoughts.

I doubt very seriously if my attendance is the deciding factor for anyone! At least it shouldn't be.

with Dee not showing up, what's that have to do with anything?

Who is Dee, anyway? Never heard of that bubble blower. :confused:

As far as I can tell, I'm still going.

sealskin98 once bubbled...
with Dee not showing up, what's that have to do with anything?[?QUOTE]

That's what I'd like to know!!! :D

Who is Dee, anyway? Never heard of that bubble blower. :confused:

If you haven't been to Twin Lakes, there's no reason to know who she is. She's just an old lady trying to dive! :eek:ut:

Finished 104th dive of the year today :thumb:

Finished 104th dive of the year today

Congrats! Now you just need to get a drysuit and dive TL this fall with Beast and I to get 150. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom