Mansfield Dam Trip - Camping???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but, I will be at DEMA.

Cave Diver once bubbled...

<sigh> I would love to partipate, but unfortunately that weekend is my birthday. The girl I have been dating has made plans for us to go out of town and somehow I don't think it's to Austin. Hmmm, never can tell tho, mebbe I should bring my SCUBA gear just in case...

Perhaps we could tell her that what you really want for your birthday is a camping trip to Mansfield Dam. With her of course! :cuddle: :)

Hmmm, I wonder if I can talk my husband into two dive trips in one month! What's it like there? Could the boyz come?

You can bring them if you would like. To get to the water area you have to go down a bunch of stairs. I think the diving would be ok there for them but Dee could probably answer that better.

I received the confirmation paperwork for camping. I just need
to give her a number of campers in the next couple weeks. So
if your going please let me know!!

Also a couple people have asked about food. I think it worked
well last time. I know we all ate pretty good and there was
plenty of food. So, if everyone would like each person can pitched
in breakfast stuff for both days. We ended up eating all
meals together. Friday we had a fish fry. Saturday everyone brought Steaks and something to go with it that was shared with the group and we had a big feast!! So lets here some suggestions or if that sounds good then let me know!!! We'll have happy campers and happy divers.

Tina

I just realized I have a very important business meeting that weekend! I was SO looking forward to going and meeting some of you Swampsters! :(

I planning on being there. Not sure if the other half or any kids will be there though. Most likey will be just me.

Beast is working that weekend or at the very least on call.

Ya'll have fun!

Ok, don't think I am letting you by with this. You said you guys
were going. WE all picked a date. SO, I think that means your
going. It won't be the same without you and Beast. AND
if Beast has to work then you can come. I am sure we would
have lots of volunteers to carry your camping gear and even
help you set it up. SO, NOW what's your excuse.

Come on everyone make her feel bad so she'll go!!!!!!

Yea, I'm with Tina...y'all can't just get us all worked up about partying at Lake Travis with the TSDT, and then back out :upset: ...especially with you two being the grand masters of the TSDT.

Okay, I realize making money is important, but how can you pass up diving, camping, and feasting all in the same weekend, with such a great bunch of folks as ourselves? :D

Dee, I will volunteer Francois and I for getting you there and back, if you would reconsider and join us. And maybe as the time gets closer, Doug will be able to find a way to come a long also?...Hopefully! Doug, hope your feeling 100% again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom