Manila - Visiting in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay, we're confirmed confirmed for our trip to Manila/Puerto Galera at the end of March. My wife will be visiting family in Manila area for a couple of weeks, then I'll join her on March 24 and then we're heading down to Puerto Galera. Gonna be with Action Divers and Deep Blue Sea Inn for 10 days. I'm also thinking of maybe taking a day trip or two to Anilao. We might even take a trip to where she grew up in Sorsogon.

And maybe if we're lucky we'll meet the famous PPD's like Paolov, Spoon, Shugar, Jonix, etc. :D

And maybe if we're REAL lucky you guys will decide to have your Dive-O-Rama in PG while we're there !!! :D :cheers: :rock_band

Any recommendations on other stuff we can plan when I'm not diving? She doesn't dive, but loves the beach. Neither of us has been there or anywhere near Batangas/Mindoro before, so we're kinda lost.

Thanks.

you can hire a bangka to take you over to White Beach which is nice (just a short ride).

looking forward to your arrival. Hope we can decide where the ppd 3 will be soon. whatever the case we will all defintely dive together and come up with something for you in anilao at the very least.

Ben_ca:
Make sure to bring some "Pasalubong" for all the guys :)

A can of Spam or Corned beef each will do :D

You know what I'm talking about

make sure its the regular spam none of the lite stuff:14:

Spoon:
make sure its the regular spam none of the lite stuff:14:
i like the hot and spicy spam - it's extra oily, lots of paprika and real spicy

but yeah... why eat spam if it's "lite"? kind of like a sugar free chocolate fudge cake - what's the point?

Jag

mccabejc:
Okay, we're confirmed confirmed for our trip to Manila/Puerto Galera at the end of March. My wife will be visiting family in Manila area for a couple of weeks, then I'll join her on March 24 and then we're heading down to Puerto Galera. Gonna be with Action Divers and Deep Blue Sea Inn for 10 days. I'm also thinking of maybe taking a day trip or two to Anilao. We might even take a trip to where she grew up in Sorsogon.

And maybe if we're lucky we'll meet the famous PPD's like Paolov, Spoon, Shugar, Jonix, etc. :D

And maybe if we're REAL lucky you guys will decide to have your Dive-O-Rama in PG while we're there !!! :D :cheers: :rock_band

Any recommendations on other stuff we can plan when I'm not diving? She doesn't dive, but loves the beach. Neither of us has been there or anywhere near Batangas/Mindoro before, so we're kinda lost.

Thanks.
like jon said we'll cook something up... and if you do make it anilao then even w/o a DOR chances are there'll be a couple of us who would gladly meet up with you and share stories of the dear leader and other SB personalities

Jag

PS
sorsogon in march is whaleshark season!

Back
Top Bottom