Manila - Visiting in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
pm sent. We'll try to break your unlucky PI no-diving streak Jim.

Thanks Caloy. Got your PM, but can't respond since your mailbox is full. I'm heading to the airport tomorrow, and you're probably asleep right now (I think it's like 11:30pm your time), so it's kinda late to make plans. I don't think I'll have internet access while I'm there.

Anyway, guess I'll have to wait until next time to meet you guys and sample some of that "Filipino hospitality" :wink:

By the way, if anyone's certain they're going to be diving in Anilao next weekend (March 25 & 26) and doesn't mind a visitor, I can take a day and join you. Just let me know ASAP when and where, and I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to get there with my gear from PG.

Thanks.

headhunter:
Does it figure that my friend Jim is going to miss the DOR?

Jim, what's with your timing. It sounds like people from all over the world will be there for the DOR and you'll be a week late.

Dude! What's up with that?

You guys take care of my buddy Jim and show him a good time. Let me know if you think he's pasaway. :D

Christian

i think you rub this a bit too far.....:14:

mccabejc:
Thanks Caloy. Got your PM, but can't respond since your mailbox is full. I'm heading to the airport tomorrow, and you're probably asleep right now (I think it's like 11:30pm your time), so it's kinda late to make plans. I don't think I'll have internet access while I'm there.

Anyway, guess I'll have to wait until next time to meet you guys and sample some of that "Filipino hospitality" :wink:

By the way, if anyone's certain they're going to be diving in Anilao next weekend (March 25 & 26) and doesn't mind a visitor, I can take a day and join you. Just let me know ASAP when and where, and I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to get there with my gear from PG.

Thanks.

hi jim,

even if you missed the DOR at PG i still had a PPD tag and sticker made for you + another secret gift from the guys :D anyways, i'll be sending them over to whoever will be sure to dive with among the group. i can't promise that i can join the anilao trip but i will surely try. eyebrow

Jim, we were looking forward to meeting you and jonix has your t shirt and i have a bottle of special tanduay rhum for ya. wont be able to dive though til april but know several peeps who go to anilao on a regular basis.

paolov:
i think you rub this a bit too far.....:14:

Nah. Jim and I are good buddies. He doesn't take any of my teasing too seriously.

He knows I'm just being passaway.

Christian

mccabejc:

Thanks.
jim, i honestly doubt i can sneak a dive in again, not until i gather up some money to pamper the wife then dive hehehehe

but if you do spend a night or 2 in manila consider me the 1st one to do my damdest to meet up with you for drinks (bet the others will join me too!) - and your 1st san miguel is on ME! (to the others: only jim's beer is on me, go get your own beers!)

Jag

FYI,

change of plans this weekend 25 march to 26 march

my recreational dives would be cancelled. actually they are officially canceled as of this writing.

instead i would be doing a daytrip to portulano tom. no dives (i think if i can resist) then head to punta fuego on sunday for a working dive.

but i am thinking ding a dive weekdays.

the following weekend would be a long weekend. perhaps friday till tuesday for me at batangas. will be hoping from two resorts.

this would be my dive plans and similar to it the entire season = BAHALA NA , to change at the last minute.

I'm that flexible ...... hehhehehe.....

Back
Top Bottom