Manila - Visiting in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
ah Washing Machine. you should bring pak there at washing machine.

i don't like that dive site. it's nothing but a stress dive hehhehehehehe

now if anyone want to be tossed around go to washing machine

I can bring anybody there, its just that I won't know if I can bring them back!

clgsamson:
I can bring anybody there, its just that I won't know if I can bring them back!

pards, tahimik ka ha dun s isang thread.
pards, why so silent?

I'm staying in a one bedroom suite at Atlantis. I think there is enough room for some to stay if you bring sleeping bags. In any case you're welcome to crash there.

darn, now I really wish I was going to PG next month. Would love to see Dennis's Rebel XT/ Ikelite housing setup... (thinking of getting one)... and of course party in his suite...

pakman:
darn, now I really wish I was going to PG next month. Would love to see Dennis's Rebel XT/ Ikelite housing setup... (thinking of getting one)... and of course party in his suite...
@pakman: in behalf of the rest of the PPD I would like to ask you to return your avatar to the previous image - you are our very own dear leader and we wish you to continue to behave as such

Jag

Well, my wife is in Manila with her family right now, and I'm going to join her next week. We'll be hitting Puerto Galera on March 24th, and staying until April 2. Sounds like the party has already started, :D but there's so many long threads I haven't kept track of what's going on.

Dang, I just saw that I'll miss DOR III by a few days... :sad_2:

So will anyone have any energy left for some diving/partying in PG or Anilao the last week in March? We'll be staying at Deep Blue Sea, diving with Action Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom